🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

So it needs to pass a whip test for it to even be considered a classic?? What if you don't have a car cause you live in a city with good public transportation?? Music/entertainment is subjective you know instantly if it's good/bad or anything in between. That rule you have to let a album sit to judge it is old
I should be experienced more than once before people give a definitive "review" of it. Some music you can appreciate more while driving, walking through the city, at a BBQ, or at home.

the one listen reviews are already coming in and I'm still listening to the interview
laugh.gif
Exactly 
laugh.gif
.  Dudes listened to 30 secs of each song so and threw their opinion up.

And of course we got the usual cats that knew they weren't gonna like it anyway but still scrambled to find a link so they could slander it 
laugh.gif

I should be experienced more than once before people give a definitive "review" of it. Some music you can appreciate more while driving, walking through the city, at a BBQ, or at home.

People take music/entertainment in different ways. There is no right way

"And my wifey is a spice like I'm David Beckham...."

I think this might be his smoothest album yet. Since So Far Gone

Last edited:
I just finished it and I like it a lot. But I'm a Stan and my opinion means nothing. Two weeks from now when I know the words to tracks I expect it to enjoy it even more.

I've listened to a couple of songs but this album just doesn't do it for me. I feel like the album is more geared towards females than it is males. In conclusion, this is an album for Drake's main fan base: females. 

First half of the album >>>>>> Second half. 

It starts to drag a bit. But that's to be expected with 20 songs. Take away a few songs and I like the album A LOT more.

The high points on here are awesomeeeee but the low points (Like the 'With You' record) sounds really bad. 

U With Me though is a favorite 
pimp.gif

So he took Ye off too??

I guess the throne is a "package deal" :lol:

Well on his interview he said him and ye should have just done a mixtape or album together and that he and hov have respect but don't see eye to eye on a lot. Ye prob fell back off principle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom