🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Seems like Makonnen got Ricky Bobby hands...I keep expecting him to raise them face level for no reason.

I guess its Drake drop random good tracks thats album worthy time again. He really could have a album just from all the loose tracks he has dropped over time Dreams money can buy etc :smokin

So that watching the video, that was my first time hearing that Tuesday track. **** is this ****??

The view count on this song just keeps going up...everything is perfect..

How Bout Na :smokin

Sidenote: I set my track to start at 0:12.6 seconds in iTunes so I don't have to hear that corny *** phone call every time :lol:

Last edited:
i hink above all else, this guy drake got a hell of an ear for beats. hes really created his own sound and style. its rainin out here in nyc today, and this how bout now is just some fire to ride to.

hearing this song's actually getting radio play in some sports
eek.gif
dude can never fail
If this ***** here catches an accidental hit from a leak . . . 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Sidenote: I set my track to start at 0:12.6 seconds in iTunes so I don't have to hear that corny *** phone call every time :lol:

That Toronto fake-Patois slang is almost always cringe worthy to me, and the girl at the beginning was no exception :lol:

I wonder what Drake has to say about this song.

Sidenote: I set my track to start at 0:12.6 seconds in iTunes so I don't have to hear that corny *** phone call every time
laugh.gif
That Toronto fake-Patois slang is almost always cringe worthy to me, and the girl at the beginning was no exception
laugh.gif

I wonder what Drake has to say about this song.
You're hip, I'm in Toronto right now for college, that accent 
sick.gif

Beautiful city tho

Last edited:
I don't even know what fake patois means it's the city, The toronto accent is it's own unique thing at this point. thats like calling a lousiana accent fake french.:lol:

that girl is cirnge worthy for reasons besides the accent.:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom