🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

is AXS Premium not working for everyone else? none of the squad wanna pay VIP Packages prices, tryna get the $179 tickets

Thought it was just me
mean.gif
Me too.  AMEX Perferred Seating was a major tease. Only ended up with seats available for all AMEX holders.

got LA tickets for both shows section 104, its about to be lit, thank you AMEX

I still have access to single ticket shows there are plenty for LA
You slangin' them thangs [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm pretty much set on rolling dolo cause cats is lagging & I'm not trying to miss this.

I can do bad all by myself.

tours just missing my city :smh:

'Diamonds Dancing' flip i did w fortune's 'westside' beat . check it out

Are these pre sales (LA shows) only for lower levels? I'm trying take my nephew to his first concert but not looking to spend $200 a tix. Haha.

Damn I got GEEKED for a min, thought he went the J Cole route with no features and I remembered we heard 2 of them already lol.

Last edited:
yesterday i couldnt secure anything.. this morning i grabbed 6 floor seats for the 9/9 friday show.. 

guessing the opened up more seats since the new show was added. 

Judging by the titles this doesn't really look like IYRTITL Drake, :'( . Hopefully I'm wrong tho. Also disappointed to only see 20 tracks when he's already dropped 3 of them, ones an interlude, and a couple leaked.

Judging by the titles this doesn't really look like IYRTITL Drake, :'( . Hopefully I'm wrong tho. Also disappointed to only see 20 tracks when he's already dropped 3 of them, ones an interlude, and a couple leaked.
The old drake the best kind of Drake

I hope views is that track that leaked back in July with that one verse from some random guy.

I hate that Controlla is on there, and i hope that interlude is more of a freestyle.
its pretty much a 15 track album for most of us if you discount the ones that leaked and the interlude.

Not bad, not gonna complain.
But its not quite the "double disc album" some were promising.

Back
Top Bottom