🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Can anyone at the show confirm this is actual audio?

If so
That Boy on a roll!

Yup this was last night, he also changed 'plat plat only' to 'triple plat only' and switched up the words on Pop Style to make it about Nicki/Meek

'Girl I still wanna rock your body', 'Sorry your ***** had to learn the hard way' etc

cead6c87_smOolryXrlU7.gif

Him always getting this brazen on tour is always both funny and corny to me. But mostly funny :lol:

Last edited:
:smh: you Drake stans disgust me, now Andre 3000 or anybody that has something to say about this fake actor is now hating.

:smh: you Drake stans disgust me, now Andre 3000 or anybody that has something to say about this fake actor is now hating.

How is someone a fake actor? :lol: isn't that what acting is.

In other news, what's new with 50 cent? I expect like 15 links to each of the threads you've made in the past 2 days

Last edited:
How is someone a fake actor? :lol: isn't that what acting is.

In other news, what's new with 50 cent? I expect like 15 links to each of the threads you've made in the past 2 days

what a bird :lol: this isn't about 50 Cent, Drake is for cornballs who serenade to women who think that's sweet. he got ya cornballs defending his every move which is hilarious.

"Drake is for ____" posts somehow never get old :lol:

I can tell y'all enjoy digging into your imaginations and whipping up some pathetic fanbase.

"Drake is for ____" posts somehow never get old :lol:

I can tell y'all enjoy digging into your imaginations and whipping up some pathetic fanbase.

funny thing is it ain't far from the truth, Drake's got these gassed up fans delusional look how upset they get when you talk about him :rofl:

My opinions on Andre 3000 are well documented has nothing to do with this verse that I haven't even heard.

Lol bro the same ****** saying makonnen was trash when Tuesday dropped was saying they glad he left Ovo and hope his career blow up :rofl: :rofl: it's really on some Lebron level hate rn. Except drake just don't take Ls that's what boils them the most.
Bro they appointed JOE BUDDEN as their savior, the same dude they was roasting when he got whopped by wu tang, JOE BUDDEN!! :rofl: They wanted that Eminem thing to happen so bad

Lol when they seen that pic of both of them

That gif and last sentence about em is comedy
:rofl:

Last edited:
Drake calling somebody a p**** is like Young Berg clowning somebody for getting robbed. :lol: Drake been slapped and pissed on. Don't get no worse than that.

He been hanging with Gucci too much or something. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom