🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Wasn't the story that a drunk dude was acting up, pissing everywhere, some got on Drake, and he didn't go off on ole boy.

He got punked but dudes making it sound like he was on some Ava Devine gold shower steez. :lol:

Last edited:
Wasn't the story that a drunk dude was acting up, pissing everywhere, some got on Drake, and he didn't go off on ole boy.

He got punked but dudes making it sound like he was on some Ava Devine gold shower steez. :lol:

I didn't know there were degrees to getting pissed on though. I think any real dude, if a splash of that **** gets on you, someone catching a fade

I didn't know there were degrees to getting pissed on though. I think any real dude, if a splash of that **** gets on you, someone catching a fade

Yeah real talk.

I drop of wee-wee lands on me, I'm swinging

But then again, I dunno what level of goon Drake was dealing wit, so maybe chalking it up to a stupid accident was the start tactical play on his part.

Yeah real talk.

I drop of wee-wee lands on me, I'm swinging

But then again, I dunno what level of goon Drake was dealing wit, so maybe chalking it up to a stupid accident was the start tactical play on his part.

Again that's the why people call him a sucka. End of the day we all men and respect has to be maintained man. If you was locked up in the pen, someone bringing you a pack of smokes or you getting them for someone else? Got me ****** up I getting nobody no got damn cigs

Last edited:
Brah ok, fine

He got played for a sucka a while back.

But this ain't jail, and Drake kinda seems like he has moved on from that inconsequential moment in his life.

Last edited:
:lol:

Again that's the why people call him a sucka. End of the day we all men and respect has to be maintained man. If you was locked up in the pen, someone bringing you a pack of smokes or you getting them for someone else? Got me ****** up I getting nobody no got damn cigs
laugh.gif

Wasn't it Yo Gotti or one of his goons who pissed on Drake? I think T.I. also confirmed that story

He was speaking on everyone really up there. I think Nicki brought Meek as her date so he was in the crowd watching Drizzy rack up these awards :lol:

It was one of Tips childhood friends CAP who just got out of jail for murder

Last edited:
Itsbizkit is credible but he has the release date? Sound Radio has an episode that day so we gotta stay posted :nerd:

Last edited:
watched that nov 18th set and didn't realize how young dude was back then. son looked like a 10th grader on the stage, but the buzz was already crazy :smh:
And that apple commercial is not funny at all to me. just like the taylor swift joint wasn't funny at all to me. apple must've gone super cheap with those commercial writers.

not defending it but

wwyd

make a scene attract attention then swing on him in the presence of TI and his security

remember TIP either just got out of prison at the time, was facing charges or was about to go back in

thus he probably had no illegitimate guns anywhere within 50 feet of him and he definitely wasn't going to let a body be caught anywhere near him, on top of that he wasn't just gonna let the biggest rap newcomer in the world at the time get shot and possibly killed at an event with his name on it

it's easy to play monday morning quarterback but i would have went for it and at least swung and hope it wouldn't have gotten worse than a fist fight

fight or flight and all that of course, but i'd like to believe that i know myself enough to know that for me, the feeling of knowing that i let another man piss on me would be much worse than getting stomped out or pistol whipped

especially as a public figure who wouldn't want someone to be able to pull that back out on me at a future time

Last edited:
Did he actually pee on Drake or did he pee on the wall and it ricocheted and Drake got hit by the splashback? I feel like you have to just take the L if it's just splashback from a convicted murderer. Nobody needs to die over splashback.

Back
Top Bottom