🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

If anyone still doesn't know how the Drake / Meek thing happened, my man Cawb is giving a history of it in this thread

Crazy how it all panned out, I really thought Meek was gonna bring it considering his background in battle rapping...Drake and his team moved quickly and effectively to leverage that beef. Still would've liked to see 2-3 more exchanges musically from both sides

I still chalk it all up to Meek feeling himself too much over Nicki

Last edited by a moderator:
there's receipts out there? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Well in "How Bout Now" Drake is literally talking about his girl who knocked off Luda. I think it's the 2nd verse.

And Luda admitted to it on the Breakfast Club like last year or something.

And there's actual receipts where Drake got into it with another rapper on a msg board where dude called him out for tricking on his girl only for her to **** him over by knocking off Luda or some ****.

Then there's the whole 2010 thing where Drake clowned Luda for making a mockery of the whole hashtag flow. Yeah their beef was real :lol:
" It's like '09 in your basement and I'm in love with Nebby"

*weebay gif*

wait a sec, Drake actually went and joined a message board just to go back and forth with another rapper? I need to read thru it :rofl:

If anyone still doesn't know how the Drake / Meek thing happened, my man Cawb is giving a history of it in this thread

Drake was smashing Drama's wife while they were married? that's some foul **** :rofl:

Looking at your sig, I now realize who it is. Man what happened to your previous 2 screen names? :lol:

if meek chose anyone other than 2015 drake to make that point people would have sided w him

beyond the diss delays and using social media instead of dropping music, the basis of what he was saying was right: dont compare drake to me/cole/kendrick rapping wise if he's allowed to use writers

Last edited:
Looking at your sig, I now realize who it is. Man what happened to your previous 2 screen names?
laugh.gif
My screename lol? I've only had like 2 accounts . I forgot my login info AND the email I used for it, so for awhile I would just be on NT whenever I was on my computer but then that **** blew up and I got a new computer, hence me getting a new SN.

That morning waking up to back to back :pimp: classic

Meek done took many Ls, ppl have started to feel back for him and defend him :lol: son looked hopeless

I guess he produces more than just beats.
Looking back, even though it was a land slide the game needed that. Dare I say Meek was in his prime, & Drake was the biggest buzz in the game at that time. Hip-hop has always benefited from a good beef. Just about everyone stayed neutral & let them trade shots with it fading out gradually. Meek got bodied, & hasn't put out a top 10 hit in how long? He needs to make as much money as possible then dip.

Meek Still in his prime. He just caught some Ls while in it. Left Hollywood and Glow is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Drama is a idiot. It's clear he caught feels. I feel like Jay was involved in this somehow.

Last edited:
Meek Still in his prime. He just caught some Ls while in it. Left Hollywood and Glow is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Drama is a idiot. It's clear he caught feels. I feel like Jay was involved in this somehow.

Well Meek is managed by Jay so I'd imagine he was in his ear, compounding the whole Drake & Apple music/Tidal beef also added fuel to it I'm sure

When Back to Back dropped I think it was also Caribana weekend in Toronto, I know the city was lit [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

[@=/u/39412/shoeking2101]@shoeking2101[/@] [@=/u/165908/shoeking2102]@shoeking2102[/@]

Oh! Haha Shoeking2101 ended cause I was trolling on a joke in the NBA thread like 3 years ago or so and they sniped me lol But yeah the other one is there, I just totally forgot my password and the email I used for it and figured it'd be easier to just start a new.
knew it was you, just had to confirm

still :smh: at that Parker story

Added to the playlist for the cookout I'm having this weekend.

Golden...I used that line on one of my female friends' moms

"Honestly she probably old enough to be my momma friend, she just wants that feeling back, I make her feel young again"

She always show me pictures of him
Tell me that's her baby
I hope that I never meet him
That ***** look craaaaazy

Last edited:

Who gave Meek Summer Sixteen?

By then the whole thing died out and he lost, but I thought it was dope he released War Pain like 10 minutes after Summer Sixteen dropped. 

Back
Top Bottom