šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

the fact that itā€™s 24 songs and if you can find at least 7 that youā€™re really feeling and not just dealing with because that what you got makes me absolutely ok with this
A pass in a nutshell

I thought he was shouting out Thugger and then he added the "Drizzy" and I was like

994306c9b4ccc064b4b9276c329e0520.gif
Nah imma need him touched
I hope on Twitter and already see King Slime Danny talking bout Scorpion on repeat

Soundtrack to the summer indeed.

Drake is rivaled only by PAC when it comes to getting raw emotion from songs. Father tracks too real on here :smh:

So he really didn't respond to Push on this album ? I only listened to this album once and I didnt catch anything (yet?).

So he really didn't respond to Push on this album ? I only listened to this album once and I didnt catch anything (yet?).
Just a lot of passive aggressive bars and subs.:smh:

After all the J Prince talk, I say you either wrap it up or go all in. All this tough guy ā€˜youre lucky Iā€™m a nice guyā€™ stuff is meh.

Just listened to a part of it. At this point, I just consider to be a trendy rapper with some bars. He caters to the current sound too much. Usually people just use trendy beats but still maintain their own rap style, he literally imitates whatever rap style is hot right now.

Back
Top Bottom