🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Ended up copping 2 tickets in Sec 203 row 7 for 323 a ticket or 646 total

Most i paid to see Drake and I seen him In lowebowl few X all for less than this. Is what it is

This seemed like best value for me, stage is in center and 360, this is mid lower bowl way UC set up, should be good time

2DF5C2C0-7356-43AE-89A0-AE619529381F.jpeg

Ended up copping 2 tickets in Sec 203 row 7 for 323 a ticket or 646 total

Most i paid to see Drake and I seen him In lowebowl few X all for less than this. Is what it is

This seemed like best value for me, stage is in center and 360, this is mid lower bowl way UC set up, should be good time

2DF5C2C0-7356-43AE-89A0-AE619529381F.jpeg
On god bro the set up for the Stage is good

Nothing for me in any of the 4 LA shows either. Guess I’ll have to try again tomorrow…

crying-sad.gif

Same here, gonna give it a go tomorrow. So potential dumb question but for these presale joints there must be a certain amount that they allocate and then the rest are whats gonna be available tomorrow?

Just locked in 2 tickets for the Friday Vegas joint

I was sittin at my desk lookin like Bron watchin that countdown timer

Capture.JPG

2 tickets for $391 to see Drizzy Labor Day Weekend in Vegas, I'll take it.

Ima be sittin next to Sting though :lol: but I aint tripping. Just made my day.

sting-serious.gif

Just locked in 2 tickets for the Friday Vegas joint

I was sittin at my desk lookin like Bron watchin that countdown timer

Capture.JPG

2 tickets for $391 to see Drizzy Labor Day Weekend in Vegas, I'll take it.

Ima be sittin next to Sting though :lol: but I aint tripping. Just made my day.

sting-serious.gif

at least you got through! 😭🙏🏽

C296ED3F-7944-4D3D-8F49-B5631A997F03.png

at least you got through! 😭🙏🏽

C296ED3F-7944-4D3D-8F49-B5631A997F03.png

Man bro you shoulda kept trying! (thats if you didnt)

I was on a desktop computer, and I got that screen probably 7 times before it finally went through.

Try again in an hour for the Saturday show, theres gonna be a lot more tickets available for those since they wont be effected by the Cashapp/Sprite presale, and if you get that screen just keep clicking. Get on a computer if you can. Best of luck!

Man bro you shoulda kept trying! (thats if you didnt)

I was on a desktop computer, and I got that screen probably 7 times before it finally went through.

Try again in an hour for the Saturday show, theres gonna be a lot more tickets available for those since they wont be effected by the Cashapp/Sprite presale, and if you get that screen just keep clicking. Get on a computer if you can. Best of luck!

wait really!? so when that screen pops up do you just hit refresh?

Nah moe Drizzy wildin ! 250-300 bones for the last row in the 400s section?! :frown: :rolleyes

Mannnn a huge jump from the Drake/Migos tour, which I get but sheeeesh

I def want to go, I'm going to see what's up with this Saturday DC date or look closer to it... or not go at all

It'd be my third time seeing him, I want to but it may not even be worth it for the seats that they got showing and these prices

wait really!? so when that screen pops up do you just hit refresh?

naw I didnt press refresh. Im sure doing that will mess you all up and put you back in the que.

When you do it on the desktop an additional screen pops up telling you that all the seats are sold out and to try again.

Theres an option to close that box. Just click the close button and then the original screen for seat selections is still there. You just keep on clicking "continue" until it goes through.

Definitely took me several times, I just kept clicking like a mad man. See the picture below for reference.

IMG_7769.jpg

Back
Top Bottom