0321-HOUSTON_ROCKETS_VS_GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS-10:30EST

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

These boys got flakers standin up 4 them. We whooped yall boys 2. And u the bum trick.

tired.gif

Are you new to NT?

Originally Posted by daprescription

These bum #@+ Houston fans think they can talk now?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Most of the GSW fans on this board are pretty cool and passionate about their team. I can dig that.

While there's a small few who think GSW is like the next best thing to come around these parts since sliced bread.

They think the Warriors can run their way to a championship or something.

Playoffs sooner or later becomes a half court grind it out game.

The problem with the Warriors is, they sometimes fall in love with the 3pt shot too much. It's cool when a guy like Al Harrington hits a 3, but, it'spointless if dude is going to get worked offensively on the other end of the court. Word to Carl Landry.

Check my profile been on here 4 a minute jus never really messed with the sports section till now these boys be gettin serious on here. Its almost playoff timeand i got 2 stand up 4 my H.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Most of the GSW fans on this board are pretty cool and passionate about their team. I can dig that.

While there's a small few who think GSW is like the next best thing to come around these parts since sliced bread.

Playoffs sooner or later becomes a half court grind it out game.

The problem with the Warriors is, they sometimes fall in love with the 3pt shot too much. It's cool when a guy like Al Harrington hits a 3, but, it's pointless if dude is going to get worked offensively on the other end of the court. Word to Carl Landry.

You're completely right
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

You're dillusional if you think the Warriors can contend with the West's elite bigs.
laugh.gif

You're delusional if you think any true Warriors fan believes that. That's why its pointless for you to post about what everyone already knows. You're coming in here on some Rich Bucher type stuff thinking you got the inside scoop on the Warriors' situation. And can't you make one succinctpost? I mean, damn, dude has all these ideas flying around in his head and as soon as he hits POST he needs to share something else with us.

And which Warriors fan really thinks this is a championship caliber team? Since you know the Warriors and this forum so well (betting your sn like anyonecares), drop some names.

Word to Carl Landry's FT form.

yeah we all know the warriors aren't contenders at all. we have no inside presence.

however, i do believe we CAN compete. but realistically, no realistic Warrior fan believes we'll advance past the 1st round this year unless if we get agood draw.

Originally Posted by acidicality

yeah we all know the warriors aren't contenders at all. we have no inside presence.

however, i do believe we CAN compete. but realistically, no realistic Warrior fan believes we'll advance past the 1st round this year unless if we get a good draw.

smh.gif
all aboard the bandwagon.

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

You're dillusional if you think the Warriors can contend with the West's elite bigs.
laugh.gif

You're delusional if you think any true Warriors fan believes that. That's why its pointless for you to post about what everyone already knows. You're coming in here on some Rich Bucher type stuff thinking you got the inside scoop on the Warriors' situation. And can't you make one succinct post? I mean, damn, dude has all these ideas flying around in his head and as soon as he hits POST he needs to share something else with us.

And which Warriors fan really thinks this is a championship caliber team? Since you know the Warriors and this forum so well (betting your sn like anyone cares), drop some names.

Word to Carl Landry's FT form.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I make the point that Carl Landry worked GSW in the paint, putting up 17 and8 in 18 mins, and if a rookie who nobody cares about outside of Houston fans can do that, think of what the rest of the West's elite bigs can do.
laugh.gif

Then you're going to come in and post that I shouldn't mention Landry among the West's elite bigs, when all I was trying to do was make a pointthat the Warriors got worked by Carl WHO Landry.
laugh.gif

I guess that point flew over your head.
laugh.gif

You come off as a Warriors fan to me that thinks they can run their way to a championship.
laugh.gif

Then you make the post how you guys woulda merked us if we faced off last year in the playoffs, and if we faced off this year in the playoffs, you'd takecare of us because 'Softee' can't get us past the first round.
laugh.gif

Well, all I can say is Softee took it Captain Jack all night long last night. And he's the W's best defender.
laugh.gif

I will say though, the Warriors are good in the respect that they have such a potent offense, they're never really out of a game.

Instead of settling for 3's, Baron and Monta should just take it to the rack all night long. Nobody can keep them in front of them.

And that home court is a big advantage.

GSW fans > all in terms of enthusiasm.

Originally Posted by TalibanTaji

Originally Posted by acidicality

however, i do believe we CAN compete. but realistically, no realistic Warrior fan believes we'll advance past the 1st round this year unless if we get a good draw.

smh.gif
all aboard the bandwagon.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Again this dude comes in here, makes a post and make another post 1 minute afterwards. I guess thats the way to get to 8000+ posts.

Carl Landry worked us that one game. Okay, fine. But you threw him into the same discussion as Bynum, Gasol, and Chandler when he has no business beingmentioned with that group. And for the record, it's not Chandler who gives the Warriors a hard time, its David West. It's athletic power forwardslike West and Boozer who kill the Warriors.

I guess I missed your point because 1. the point you're trying to make is ******ed. 2. you don't really have a point because everything you've saidis known and acknowledged by NBA fans. No one is arguing that the Warriors have a difficult task facing teams with size. The Jazz own us. So if that'sthe point you're trying to make, for the 5943059th time - everyone already knows 3. you've posted like 26 times in this thread alone so it's hardto sift through your faulty logic.

If after one game that Carl Landry did well against the Warriors you want to put him into the group of elite Western Conference big men, then Jason Kaponoshould be mentioned when discussing the elite SG in the league, because he, yes Jason WHO Kapono torched the Warriors one game. One game. You're probably just really excited getting to see "your" team live but get over it.

And yes, I feel the Warriors would beat the Rockets in the playoffs. Just like they would have beat them in the playoffs last year. Why? Because they'relone big man is Carl Landry. And Carl Landry would be able to keep up for a 7 game series. And not that I need to explain myself to some kid on a messageboard, but I don't feel the Warriors are anywhere close to winning a championship. If you want to put words in my mouth, by all means go right ahead. Maybe throw in a few more "
laugh.gif
" for good measure because pleasebelieve I'm laughing right back at you.

Great suggestion here though:

Baron and Monta should just take it to the rack all night long.
Honestly. I don't think this crossed any Warriors fan's head, much less Baron's or Monta's. Maybe Ellis is too busy shooting53.7% from the field to think about taking it to the rack. Or maybe last year when he was top 5 in pts in the paint among guards to consider that.

Baron is Baron though. That's how he plays and no one will change his approach. If you suggest that he takes less threes and drive more, he'llprobably give you the
eyes.gif
face and tell you to *%!@ off. So that'swhat I'm going to tell you too.

warriors still suck but it would be nice if you eliminate the Lakers or Hornets in the first round. Im leaning toward the Hornets. Arent the warriors a Hornetkiller?

laugh.gif

I said months ago that the Warriors wouldn't make the playoffs. Some people stated otherwise...

laugh.gif

I said months ago that the Warriors wouldn't make the playoffs. Some people stated otherwise...

Co-sign with that

Back
Top Bottom