0321-HOUSTON_ROCKETS_VS_GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS-10:30EST

Hopefully the resellers will go away since the warriors didn't make the playoffs this year
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

don nelson needs to use brandan (more). i thought he would have been best suited to guard landry and he could give us a good boost off the bench or as astarter. let mickael or harrington try to bring some much needed energy off the bench and rest monta/baron with azubuike when needed. he's killing them outthere with the minutes and we have nothing to show for it; and worst of all the warriors have another back to back after one days rest.

Tough game. Could've really used a timeout at the end. We just couldn't get enough stops to win the game.

Went to the game today...very tough loss....my random thoughts:
the officiating was disgusting at some parts of the game
bobby jackson's 3 was just pure luck....
mcgrady was ballin
two good looks at 3, didn't get any of em. sometimes u just don't get the shots.
alston traveled!!!!
indifferent.gif

great atmosphere, hated how some ppl left even though the game wasn't even over yet
indifferent.gif

brandan wright deserves PT!!
overall we weren't horrible, but we missed too many lay-ups/close shots...u lose some u win some though.

we HAVE to get at least 1 of 2 from the lakers.

Hopefully the resellers will go away since the warriors didn't make the playoffs this year
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nah but seriously, i'm now 0-3 this season on warrior friday night games.
ohwell.gif
sorry guys, i won't go to any friday games anymore.
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

acidicality, you and your party should have started a "Put Brandan Wright in the game" chant... orsomething that sounded better
laugh.gif
. Bring it to Nellie's attention because he's stubborn.

laugh.gif
he wouldn't have heard us since we were in the upper deck lol. but yeah, a "BRAN-DAN WRIGHT!" chant would be sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

very tough task to ask of them, but i hope they can pull out a win with the lakers

yea we need it, denver is either 1 or 1.5 games behind us i think. we cant afford to lose anymore, we just gotta pray for them to lose some.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
he wouldn't have heard us since we were in the upper deck lol. but yeah, a "BRAN-DAN WRIGHT!" chant would be sick
pimp.gif

Intelligent Warrior fans would have heard you guys and joined in and before you know it, the whole arenas' joining in
laugh.gif
... at least that's what Iwant to do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TalibanTaji

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by dn590

Originally Posted by OneTrust

now do the warriors wanna play us?

carl is just back from injury and hasn't been able to play more minutes for us. rafer and head and scola look like bums. tmac still looks fatigued out there.

and yet we are winning

Man, i'd still wanna play y'all. It'll be REALLY tough for me seeing Tmac lose another first round series but i KNOW we can beat Houston in a 7 game series. We let it slip away tonight. We kept taking it from outside rather than going inside on Houston's weak interior.
Also,
mad.gif
at Tmac for FINALLY deciding to play good. Out of ALL the $+!%%+% games in Houston's 5 game stretch, this was the ONLY game i was hoping he'd suck and he comes out playing the BEST he has in this stretch so far. I swear he BETTER $+!%%+% play GREAT against Phoenix tomorrow then.
smh.gif

Bobby Jax with that straight LUCKY !@@ three was the play that pretty much sealed the deal.

On another note, damn i'm starting to love Pietrus again. Ever since the trade deadline ended, dude has been on a freaking mission. Playing GREAT basketball showing that he's 100% dedicated to the Warriors until the season ends. Much props to him.

not we. they

you dont play for the warriors

laugh.gif
man you know what i mean. The Warriors can beat Houston for SURE in a 7 game series.

ya'll shot 46%, made 8 3s, outrebounded us by 8, got 10 more off. rebounds and you think u can play much better?

this team was reeling with the losses, then playing 4 games in 5 nights, and adelman admitted he and his team had zero time to prepare much for this game (much less practice). we were a lot slower on the boards and tmac still looked really fatigued.

cmon now, adelman was king of this style and he knows how to take it away. give him a week to prepare for the warriors.

Yes we can play better. Look at our bench production. Look at our FT%. We usually get a double-double (or close to it) with Biedrins. We only forced 13 TO while committing 12 ourselves. The difference between the opponent and the Warriors are usually more than 1 I can tell you that. Yes we can play better.

you rarely play the bench anyways since pietrus is inserted into the starting lineup. biedrins did great when he was in, but too bad he matched up v. landry. u want cj watson to get 15 mins?
roll.gif

and houston is one of the leaders at holding onto the ball. this team played with a lot of discipline. 13 TOs by them, y'all did a great job. sure u can play better, houston has more things to improve on than just the bench and TOs.

at least y'all didn't have rafer and head missing millions of layups tonight, scola fumbling the bamboozle out of the ball and didn't know where his man was... trust me, houston was not that great tonight outside of tmac, landry, and bobby jackson.

6 bench points. Only person to get significant minutes was Biedrins. We didn't have Barnes. We played Azubuike more minutes than 7 minutes 11 straight games and that ended tonight. Played CJ Watson more than 3 minutes. We're missing Croshere who Nellie would have turned to... and trust me, Nellie turns to Croshere... ask any GSW fan on this board. We should have played Brandon Wright but Nellie's too stubborn. Etc etc.

We can agree to disagree. You know Houston could have played better and we know GS could have played better.

barnes is only a factor when yao plays. i don't think he would have done much tonight. when i watch the warriors (and i go to school in SF so i see the warriors here and there), he's not that effective. croshere could have helped but ya'll outrebounded us so i don't know how much he would have helped since that's the only department he could help. brandon wright is athletic, so he might play next time to match up w/ landry

Barnes is only effective when Yao plays? It's hit or miss with Barnes, honestly. I'm just saying that we weren't at full strength. I know you guys are without Yao so you guys aren't at full strength, but from the Warriors standpoint, we are not a full strength.

Yeah we outrebounded you but Croshere would have helped in more ways than one. He's better at boxing out than Harrington is. Yeah Harrington grabbed a season high in boards and I don't know how many of that was attributed to him being in the right place at the right time, but when you're talking about fundamentally sound rebounders, Croshere > Harrington. Plus Croshere is a better defender than Harrington so he could have helped there too.
And Brandan Wright is a better finisher than Harrington at the rim. Did you notice how many layups/close shots Harrington missed today?

Oh and by the way, I'm one of the few GSW fan NTers here that'll probably defend Harrington
laugh.gif

WOOHOO! PYRAMID!

lol.
laugh.gif
keep on quoting!
laugh.gif
jk

Just got back from the game.
pimp.gif

- My boy Luther Head gets the starting nod to match up against GSW, and he proceeds to throw up brick after brick.
sick.gif
tired.gif

- Bobby Jackson the Warriors killer. Call it luck, call it whatever you want, but that 3 was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

- Of course after that and like a McGrady missed open 3, the Warriors go on a 6-0 run or whatever to cut it to 1 in like 20 seconds.
indifferent.gif

- Player of the Game = Carl Landry. Finally dude comes back after 7 missed games. Dude was living in the paint and hitting his FT's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Warriors fans better start hoping that these Rockets get the #1 seed so they can face off in the playoffs. Reason being is, if this dude Carl Landry canlive in the paint and score at will, think what the likes of Bynum, Gasol, West and Chandler will do.
nerd.gif

All in all, well worth the price of admission, and great W for the Rockets to snap this little 2 game losing streak.

Rockets needed this, since, they're playing the Suns 2m on a back to back.
ohwell.gif

Also, you can quesiton the refs if you want, but this dude T-Mac straight took it to the rack like 3 or 4 straight possesions in the 2nd quarter and no calls. Scola tried to take flops, no calls.

Refs just weren't making calls tonight and letting them play.

Ohh and how could I forget that everytime the Warriors went on a mini run in the 2nd half/4th quarter, T-Mac came right back and knocked jumper after jumper tostall momentum/hush the crowd.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And he was taking it to S-Jax all 1st quarter.
pimp.gif

But there was some very crucial missed calls....two stand out at me a lot: 1) The ball getting kicked by a Rocket being called Rocket ball. 2) Alston travelingat the end. 3) Monta getting fouled by Scola and no call (may have been a flop, but in NBA rules that's a foul).

Was that the reason the Warriors lost? No. Did it have an impact on the outcome of the game? Yes.

but no doubt T-Mac was ballin' hard today, at times he was unstoppable.

But who cares anyway the Warriors are bums

Warriors fans thought Rafer travelled on that play?

I was too high up to see.

I thought the crowd wanted an 8 second call.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

i wanted an 8 second call too
laugh.gif

but yeah, they were talking about it on the radio afterward too...alston took 3-4 steps

I hate Scola. I just do. How can people honestly like him?

As a Rockets fan, I think dude tries to do too much sometimes, really. So much so sometimes that he dribbles himself into trouble and just turns it overor gets it stolen.

But, it's sight to see when he does his back down, pump fake up and under scoop shot that these PF's be falling for everytime.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

Don't you ever put Carl Landry in the same sentence as those other players.

I mean, look at it.

Carl Landry torched the Warriors tonight.

Carl Landry.

Warriors fans really rather face the Lakers, Spurs, or Hornets who have even more elite big men than Carl Landry?

Warriors would get merked in a 7 game playoff series against Bynum, Gasol, West, Chander, or Duncan.

It's not like last year, where you guys went up against a softee in Dirk.
laugh.gif

EDIT: So, hope the Rockets get the 1 seed, W fans. It's a way better matchup for you guys
wink.gif

And he performed Ordinary People

I'm only scared of Boozer/Millsap/MAYBE the Lakers.

So basically as long as the Warriors don't have Utah, I think they have a shot against any team in the West in a 7 game series. Meaning, we have a chanceat winning.

Back
Top Bottom