05.26 How was your day today?

calvinjohnson

Banned
mine was GREAT
pimp.gif

ill type it up in a lil bit
how about yours?

bull %%@%. Dealing with #+*%%+! customers all day who want an extra 20% off something thats already 80% off. Cant wait for this store to go outta business
smh.gif

3 more days...

it was good.. slow day at work today, but relaxing..

i dont know if she's just a tease though
ohwell.gif

It was cool.

Woke up at 1:30 pm... then went to interview some kids for Rivals. Played soccer at 5, then made rice-a-roni and chilled with the roommates.

Heard some disturbing news though... my cousin (only 30 years old) is getting worse with his cancer. At first it was just his knee, now they found spots in hislung... they also found a blood clot in his leg... not looking good... SMH to the max.

went to class
chilled wit da homies
3-0 record in madden
blew 3 blunts
watched lebron & co. choke
bout to get some act from my chick

so i would say pretty good

Great, thanks for asking.

- Two cute chicks asked me to go to a show with them.
nerd.gif

- Aced a quiz that I didn't study for.
- Work was easy money today.
- Another cute chick called me out of the blue and smoked me out fat.
pimp.gif

- Went home and watched an exciting playoff game. Drank a beer.

pimp.gif
Best day in quite a while.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i dont know if she's just a tease though
ohwell.gif
pics?
Originally Posted by 18key

bull %%@%. Dealing with #+*%%+! customers all day who want an extra 20% off something thats already 80% off. Cant wait for this store to go outta business
smh.gif

3 more days...
lol. where you work at bo, i still need a job, havent filled any apps in like 2 weeks
smh.gif

anyways my day was
pimp.gif

1. strawberry poptarts for breakfast
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
  2. My sis gave me a ride to school today so i didnt have to walk
    pimp.gif
  3. 1st period was
    pimp.gif
    we had a lab with baking soda
    pimp.gif
    nerd.gif
  4. some dude said cool %*# girl that wasnt ugly or fat would get me some sour diesel
    nerd.gif
  5. found out i was exempt from 1st, 2nd, 3rd 5th and 6th period finals
    pimp.gif
  6. got called into the main office, thought i did something wrong
    nerd.gif
    - found out im gettin an award for best attitude
    pimp.gif
  7. rest of the school day was good, not bad or ok but good
  8. after school walked ma girl home in 95* weather
    pimp.gif
  9. went home and my mom let me drive her g35 to the rangers yankees game
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
  10. didnt go wit any females, just my 2 main dudes
    ohwell.gif
  11. game got 2 and 1/2 hour rain delay
    indifferent.gif
    mad hail too lol
  12. rangers won
  13. got to stay out mad late on a school night (its been a while)
    pimp.gif
  14. found out cavaliers lost :'(
all it all today was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Heard some disturbing news though... my cousin (only 30 years old) is getting worse with his cancer. At first it was just his knee, now they found spots in his lung... they also found a blood clot in his leg... not looking good... SMH to the max.
damn that sucks bad
tired.gif

Im not close to anyone that has been affected by cancer but this girl i used to talk to, her mom had breast cancer
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

smh.gif

3 more days...
lol. where you work at bo, i still need a job, havent filled any apps in like 2 weeks
smh.gif
Joes Sports. Aint any out in Texas, but the companies gonna shut down Saturday for good so it aint like it'd help you... I'll be in yourshoes in a week.

Oh, but the Cavs lost, so thats a +
pimp.gif

i stayed up all night last night... went to my new job and filled out paperwork at 9... came back home and slept until the cavs game... now i'm on NT...pretty boring

smh.gif

3 more days...
smh.gif
Joes Sports. Aint any out in Texas, but the companies gonna shut down Saturday for good so it aint like it'd help you... I'll be in your shoes in a week.

Oh, but the Cavs lost, so thats a +
pimp.gif

Man I went to Joe's the other day and they didn't have anything. Trying to score some running pants but the only sizes left were way to big.
My day was pretty decent woke up thinking it would be a bad day due to a drunken decision made over the weekend (sleeping with my best friend) but we ended uptalking and are pretty much over it. Plus Lebron lost so all is well.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man I went to Joe's the other day and they didn't have anything. Trying to score some running pants but the only sizes left were way to big.
My day was pretty decent woke up thinking it would be a bad day due to a drunken decision made over the weekend (sleeping with my best friend) but we ended up talking and are pretty much over it. Plus Lebron lost so all is well.

Yeah man, and people come in expecting us to order them stuff still. Or give them an extra discount cause it aint they size
indifferent.gif

Which store you shop at bro?
And what size pants you looking for?
nerd.gif
(We got some !!%+ left)

not sleeping tonight because my father is having heart surgery again in the morning and i dont feel right sleeping. visited him today and figured out themeaning of like & thats about it.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

My day was pretty decent woke up thinking it would be a bad day due to a drunken decision made over the weekend (sleeping with my best friend) but we ended up talking and are pretty much over it. Plus Lebron lost so all is well.

Yeah man, and people come in expecting us to order them stuff still. Or give them an extra discount cause it aint they size
indifferent.gif

Which store you shop at bro?
And what size pants you looking for?
nerd.gif
(We got some !!%+ left)

Where are you at? I went to the one down in Salem and they were cleared out of everything. Im looking for some mediums

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

not sleeping tonight because my father is having heart surgery again in the morning and i dont feel right sleeping. visited him today and figured out the meaning of like & thats about it.
damn, thats crazy
frown.gif

stay strong, ill keep your father in my prayers..He'll get through it

Mine was cool, enjoying the last of my 6 days off from school/work. I had to stay around the house today for more than half of it because we had a plumber comeover. Basically chilled all day and then went to the A's/Mariners game. A's won, thank God.

Back
Top Bottom