09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

bruh, there is no one with a better work rate then paul williams.

its not even close. go google it. go hit boxingscene, go to other boxing sites. its irrefutable.

there are 120 lb fighters who dont match his output, its ridiculous when u wrap ur head around all the punches he throws
every fight every round, his output is beyond untouchable

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN
"JIM
mad.gif
"

boy caught feelings
laugh.gif

HHH shoulda come through and pedigree'd his +*+ for disrespectin money
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Smed

does triple H still wrestle or is he like front off ice management or wateva u call it ?

... lemme log back in so I can edit this thread title to something witty

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

does triple H still wrestle or is he like front off ice management or wateva u call it ?
He still wrestles but now has some creative controls over storylines
smh.gif
smh.gif

Cats in this thread are on that "good good" if they truly think that PBF can beat Paul Williams. Do yall even watch boxing? Paul is a solid6'2" with a 80" reach advantage that throws 100+ pucnhes a round! He doesn't have to get close to PBF he can hit him from across the wholering! Nobody in the welterweight division is touching Paul and that includes Manny, PBF, and MAC.

Shane will give PBF a good fight don't think PBF will out speed Shane and I'm not sure if he can out box him either.

smh.gif
Golden Boy Promotions should refund everyone who purchased this PPV.
laugh.gif
I have alot of respect for Max K, but Larry Merchant would of had total control inthat interview.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Cats in this thread are on that "good good" if they truly think that PBF can beat Paul Williams. Do yall even watch boxing? Paul is a solid 6'2" with a 80" reach advantage that throws 100+ pucnhes a round! He doesn't have to get close to PBF he can hit him from across the whole ring! Nobody in the welterweight division is touching Paul and that includes Manny, PBF, and MAC.

Shane will give PBF a good fight don't think PBF will out speed Shane and I'm not sure if he can out box him either.

Shut up.

Cats in this thread are on that "good good" if they truly think that PBF can beat Paul Williams. Do yall even watch boxing? Paul is a solid 6'2" with a 80" reach advantage that throws 100+ pucnhes a round! He doesn't have to get close to PBF he can hit him from across the whole ring! Nobody in the welterweight division is touching Paul and that includes Manny, PBF, and MAC.

did you say all this for shock value?

And Shane will give PBF a good fight. Not sure who will win but Shane has enough speed to give PBF fits a la Zab Judah but his ring smarts and boxing abilitymight be enough for Shane to win.

this whole PBF vs Pacman P4P argument is taking place waaaaay too so

if Manny can do to Cotto what he did to Hatton and DLH then

Manny >>>> PBF

but like I said if you use the whole

"Pacman vs JMM was close + PBF blew out JMM = therefore PBF is better than Pacman"

then your mind may already be made up despite there being a huge flaw in such reasoning

^^nope I'm saying that there's NO way PBF is beating Paul.
too bad we will never know. the money isn't there so you know pbf will say no or like alot of other pbf haters will say he's scared.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

^^nope I'm saying that there's NO way PBF is beating Paul.
too bad we will never know. the money isn't there so you know pbf will say no or like alot of other pbf haters will say he's scared.

i'm already knowing Paul is a tough task for all welterweight and after this middleweight fight might be too much for so of them as well. PBF's teamwould not put him in the ring with Paul because it's a tough fight to win for PBF. But people are sipping on the PBF/PacMan juice TOOO much thinking theirinvisible. Anybody can be touched. Shane WILL bring out the best in PBF if that fight goes down remember that. And I honestly think Shane can win that fight.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

this whole PBF vs Pacman P4P argument is taking place waaaaay too so

if Manny can do to Cotto what he did to Hatton and DLH then

Manny >>>> PBF

but like I said if you use the whole

"Pacman vs JMM was close + PBF blew out JMM = therefore PBF is better than Pacman"

then your mind may already be made up despite there being a huge flaw in such reasoning
Hatton moved up to Mayweather's weight class and Mayweather took him out in the 10th
pimp.gif
, BUT Manny fought Hatton in Hatton's most comfortable weight class anddropped him in the 2nd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. The whole thing with saying a fighter is better than another only based off of how each beat a common opponent is stupid when it comes to top notchguys in the game like Pacquiao and May.

paul williams ant fighting at 147 again dude will never make the weight. NEVER

Sugar shane is a *%%!%@+ JOKE now, PBF would pick him apart just like he did JMM only difference Shane would run foward more and be couting stars

i think some of you guys didn't watch all of the Margocheater fight his slow +#+ had shane eating his gloves the whole night the difference was he has nopop to knock him out and wore down.

All you dudes be talkin real foolish about paul williams this an shane mosley that...Paul Williams is sloppy. yeah dude throws more punches, an leaves himselfwide open the whole time. Floyd would be all over him. Floyd is a defensive fighter that waits for opportunities, Paul Williams can swing all day long andstill get knocked out. Shane Mosley will be a task but dude is giving himself too much credit. They would both be great fights but I still go wit my dude.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

paul williams ant fighting at 147 again dude will never make the weight. NEVER

Sugar shane is a *%%!%@+ JOKE now, PBF would pick him apart just like he did JMM only difference Shane would run foward more and be couting stars

i think some of you guys didn't watch all of the Margocheater fight his slow +#+ had shane eating his gloves the whole night the difference was he has no pop to knock him out and wore down.

and Mike is the gotdamn voice of reason

laugh.gif

What's your input on PBF/Manny matching up though Stringer? (and I know that entire argument saying "I beat you and you beat Joe Schmoe so I'mbetter than Joe Shcmoe" is terribly flawed).

I'm just really interested to see PBF fight someone who doesn't have to move up in weight, someone who's longer, taller. (Not Paul Williams tall,dude has like a foot over Floyd).
laugh.gif

That's why I'd like to see Shane go at em.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

What's your input on PBF/Manny matching up though Stringer?

I would love to see it. Depends on the weight.

Depends on whether or not Manny can be more effective and faster than JMM and throw more punches in bunches....Floyd can't block and duck everything....canhe?

Put PBF in there with someone with a clear height and reach advantage like Punisher and it might be enough to beat him

Floyd will demolish Pac-Man regardless of what he does against Cotto. I'll put my bank account on that. Too aggressive and small.

Cotto is the only welterweight that I can see beating Floyd and thats if he fights the perfect fight.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Cotto is the only welterweight that I can see beating Floyd and thats if he fights the perfect fight.

You see I thought that same thing too but Floyd defense is damn near impregnable

Those body shots become less effective when you landing them on a tricep

I like Paul williams my 2nd Favorite fighter after Floyd but some of you guys are overhyping the hell out of him right now

and really after the weight thing for this fight its going to be VERY HARD to get a Manny VS floyd fight. manny side is going to push for something lower then147 and floyds side will say hell no to that.

you would never know Mayweather is part of GBP with the way Oscar was riding JMM and then he had Hopkins and Shane in his face after the fight.

Back
Top Bottom