09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

ibgilz.jpg

Ryan Bates went in on Berto...

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Do you all not realize that pbf fought a dude 2 weight classes smaller than him??

Oh, ok....Thats why he lost, i understand now
eyes.gif

Why can people just accept that money is the best there is?

PBF looked like he could've gone another 12 rounds
laugh.gif

Look at De La Hoya's smile...dude is beyond filthy rich
smh.gif

Anyone believe the talk that PBF is having financial problems? Its hard to believe with all the money he's made but if Tyson can blow through $300 millionthan anything is possible.

I am done with Mayweather until he steps into the ring with a legit opponent. Coward.

Article about Berto couldnt be anymore right. Been saying it throughout this entire thread. Dude has been babied and protected.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I am done with Mayweather until he steps into the ring with a legit opponent. Coward.
What if Floyd fought a Michael Jennings or someone like that to "warm-up"?

pimp.gif
should be #1 on P4P. He going to fight Shane next.....

PBF and Manny is something to see. I know Floyd dominated Marquez, but if he fought in the same fashion against Manny assuming there are no knockdowns byFloyd. It'll be tough for him to win a decision. It's going to be interesting to see. I'll rather still see Cotto vs Floyd though.

Shane is thirst for this fight
laugh.gif

He's been prepping to fight Floyd for like the last 4 years.

It would be a good fight though. Mosleys, strong, quick, has a good jab and throws great combos...Floyd's one Achilles heel.

Idk..that *!%! seemed kinda staged to me (maybe cause Triple H was over there with Floyd)

Shane looking silly begging for a fight tho. He pulled a Kanye on PBF's interview
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Anyone believe the talk that PBF is having financial problems? Its hard to believe with all the money he's made but if Tyson can blow through $300 million than anything is possible.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I only see three options for Floyd right now:

Cotto
Shane
Manny.

Other than that, the landscape is too bleak. I don't think there's any up-and-comers Floyd would take on in the next few years. He's only going to fight if he is going to get paid.

And Paul is so scary is because he makes Floyd look like he's Mini-Me. His reach will give anyone problems.

Paul can go for a right hook and his arms are so long that his arms would wrap around dudes head and knock em on the left.
Co-sign

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

shane didn't pull a kanye tho...he was chillin to the side, until money may called him over
yes he did thow talking about this is the fight people want to see
eyes.gif
No we want to see money and PAC Shane can sit his $*! down to be honest he doesn't even deserve a shot at money...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

shane didn't pull a kanye tho...he was chillin to the side, until money may called him over
yes he did thow talking about this is the fight people want to see
eyes.gif
No we want to see money and PAC Shane can sit his $*! down to be honest he doesn't even deserve a shot at money...

He destroyed the cheater who was probably #2 or #3 p4p at the time and had never been knocked out. He deserves his shot at Mayweather.

co-sign with proshares

Mosely deserves a fight with someone.....all these welters fighting already twice this year....but Shane hasn't been in a ring since Jan.

Damn you 24/7 for making me buy this
laugh.gif

I knew it was going to be a blowout but I couldn't resist...

As far as opponents...

Manny would definitely be a much tougher opponent for a couple reasons - he's a southpaw and he can match him in speed.� Judah won the first 3-4 rounds oftheir fight and Corley had him buzzed.� Mayweather Sr. has stated in the past that he should be kept away from southpaws.� Here (1:55):

I'd still have to go with Mayweather in that fight.� Williams on the other hand would be a nightmare for Floyd and I think he stands the best chance ofanyone out there beating him but I'm sure that will never happen.

Katsidis stepped his defense up a lot.

Definitely man, I was happy to see that. They're matching him better now which is good to see. If Valero/Soto doesn't work out, Valero/Katsidis willbe an excellent fight to make.
and they keep sayin Katsidis has all this power, hes landing EVERYTHING and dude aint been buzzed yet .. get outta here
Esco has a good chin but look at MK two years ago and look at him now you could tell he doesn't punch as hard as he used to.
mayweather ducking more questions than punches

!@+% was pissing me off last night. Felt like throwing my beer through the TV
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom