09' Challenger VS 09' Camaro

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Ya'll acting like it's either/or.
i tried telling him that, but he's hell bent on thinking that having a car in manhattan ALL the time is da best way to travel..and thats justflat out wrong, especially during rush hour in midtown.

when i get my hands on a cars its strictly a weekend thing.

This is my point. you're STUCK in the city.
you tell me what CAN'T i find in NYC that i would have to go outside the state on a everyday basis that would warrant me NEEDING a car....theanswer is nothing, NYC is da captial of da world....having a car in manhattan other then it being a luxury item is a waste of money when everything is a trainstop away.

2010-shelby-gt500-mustang-unveiled.jpg
pimp.gif

540 hp, 510lb-ft torque... Fastest road-legal, factory-based mustang ever.

Let's see how long Chevy will run the Camaro before cutting it's production.......AGAIN!!
As far as the Challenger goes......I'm not gonna lie, it's a beautiful car. I'd still take a mustang over it any day of the week.......There'sa reason Ford didn't stop making the Mustang all these years....And there's a reason the other guys stopped making there so-called"competition" at some point or another.

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

2010-shelby-gt500-mustang-unveiled.jpg
pimp.gif

540 hp, 510lb-ft torque... Fastest road-legal, factory-based mustang ever.

Let's see how long Chevy will run the Camaro before cutting it's production.......AGAIN!!
As far as the Challenger goes......I'm not gonna lie, it's a beautiful car. I'd still take a mustang over it any day of the week.......There's a reason Ford didn't stop making the Mustang all these years....And there's a reason the other guys stopped making there so-called "competition" at some point or another.
i wont lie...thats a mean mustang, da joint will smith was rockin in I am legend was mean
pimp.gif

2007-ford-shelby-gt500-mustang.jpg

It's not..i take the train to work daily and i HATE it..the fat dude takin' up 2 seats on a crowded bus, the annoying kid sellin'm&m's on the train, the loud $$+ high school girls braggin' about their sex lives, the smelly fat chick, etc etc.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i tried telling him that, but he's hell bent on thinking that having a car in manhattan ALL the time is da best way to travel..and thats just flat out wrong, especially during rush hour in midtown.

you tell me what CAN'T i find in NYC that i would have to go outside the state on a everyday basis that would warrant me NEEDING a car....the answer is nothing, NYC is da captial of da world....having a car in manhattan other then it being a luxury item is a waste of money when everything is a train stop away.

Amusement parks? Big malls?

GM performance cars>>>>>Ford and Chrysler performance cars. People just don't know the facts and buy hype. Correct me if I'm wrong, butisn't the Challenger automatic only?

i tried telling him that, but he's hell bent on thinking that having a car in manhattan ALL the time is da best way to travel..and thats just flat out wrong, especially during rush hour in midtown.

you tell me what CAN'T i find in NYC that i would have to go outside the state on a everyday basis that would warrant me NEEDING a car....the answer is nothing, NYC is da captial of da world....having a car in manhattan other then it being a luxury item is a waste of money when everything is a train stop away.

yeah ur right about taking the train around in the city i was thinking of it in a more borough to borough thing i dont only stay in manhattan butyeah in that case ur 100% as for getting around in queens etc its a car for me. btw everyone was pissed that they were gonna raise the fairs and keep the sameservice (actually cut back some)

Originally Posted by shch

GM performance cars>>>>>Ford and Chrysler performance cars. People just don't know the facts and buy hype. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Challenger automatic only?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Chevy and Pontiac (GM) stop production of the Camaro and Firebird?? Was it because Ford continually outsold moreMUSTANGS than Camaros and Firebirds COMBINED? Please correct me, cuz I'd hate to NOT KNOW THE FACTS AND BUY HYPE.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

It's not..i take the train to work daily and i HATE it..the fat dude takin' up 2 seats on a crowded bus, the annoying kid sellin' m&m's on the train, the loud $$+ high school girls braggin' about their sex lives, the smelly fat chick, etc etc.

Amusement parks? Big malls?

beanie-sigel.jpg

NYC boutiques, stores, mom & pop shops, 5th ave >> anything outside da 5 boros.

and everytime i go to six flags its in a party van 20 deep with chicks. im good.
pimp.gif

StangzNkickz50 wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Chevy and Pontiac (GM) stop production of the Camaro and Firebird?? Was it because Ford continually outsold more MUSTANGS than Camaros and Firebirds COMBINED? Please correct me, cuz I'd hate to NOT KNOW THE FACTS AND BUY HYPE.

The 4th Gen F-Bodies outperformed The SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs of the same characteristics. Only the '03-'04 Cobras are the exceptions. Mostpeople buy Mustangs based on looks, F-Bodies look like issh inside and out.

edit: I just noticed your sn now, what do you drive btw? Only 'Stangs that are worthwhile to talk about in the past decade or so are 5.0's and4V's.

StangzNkickz50 wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Chevy and Pontiac (GM) stop production of the Camaro and Firebird?? Was it because Ford continually outsold more MUSTANGS than Camaros and Firebirds COMBINED? Please correct me, cuz I'd hate to NOT KNOW THE FACTS AND BUY HYPE.

The 4th Gen F-Bodies outperformed The SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs of the same characteristics. Only the '03-'04 Cobras are the exceptions. Most people buy Mustangs based on looks, F-Bodies look like issh inside and out.

edit: I just noticed your sn now, what do you drive btw? Only 'Stangs that are worthwhile to talk about in the past decade or so are 5.0's and 4V's.

Yeah, they outperformed them but they just didn't sell, and to tell you the truth they didn't last either. I hardly see 90's style camaros andfirebirds anymore....
At the end of the day man, I'm just gonna keep hatin on all things chevy lol I was brought up as a Mustang guy so you know how that goes. I drive a 905.0 notchback. You're right about you're last opinion
smokin.gif

^See, you're actually a cool Mustang dude, I know alot....a LOT of SN-95 GT owners that think their cars are the greatest pieces of automotive engineeringever created.

I pretty much hate on all things Ford too. Other than those I mentioned.

What do you have in your car btw??

some of yall cueing up spreadsheets and stats and !%# just to argue some stupid *#+@ on the internet
smh.gif
lames.

^See, you're actually a cool Mustang dude, I know alot....a LOT of SN-95 GT owners that think their cars are the greatest pieces of automotive engineering ever created.

I pretty much hate on all things Ford too. Other than those I mentioned.

What do you have in your car btw??
lol I know those types... As long as you're not ignorant about what you say, I can talk to you. At the end of the day, people have differentlikes and dislikes...
I've got BBK long tubes, x pipe with no cats, edelbrock exhaust, tremec 3550 ******, spec stage 2 clutch, ford racing aluminum driveshaft, mcleodbellhousing, eibach drag launch kit with airbag, lakewood 70/30 struts, 50/50 shocks, maximum motorsports full length sub-frames and lower control arms, bbkstrut bar, removed the smog pump, 3" crank pulley, ford racing gt-40 upper/lower intake, bbk cold-air, 65mm throttle body, electric fan with aluminumradiator, adjustable fuel pressure regulator......That's basically everything lol.
It ran a 13.4 at 101mph with slicks and before I added the suspension work, longtubes, exhaust, throttle body, gt-40 intake, elec. fan and alum. radiator.....
I recently just bought gt40 heads with upgraded springs and 1.7 roller rockers that I need to toss on in the next 2 weeks before the track. Should be in themid to low 12's after that
devil.gif
. never ending story..... What a hobbylol.

GM performance cars>>>>>Ford and Chrysler performance cars. People just don't know the facts and buy hype. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Challenger automatic only?

challenger now comes in a 6 speed.

^planning to do a camswap with the heads?

The stock cam works perfectly with the 1.7's so I'm gonna leave it in. Down the road when I make up my mind as far as power adders I'll swapthe cam and most likely go custom grind with 1.6 rr's.

Fkk I love European cars just as much as the next man, but get the F out the thread with American made bashing...

I aint bashing im just saying...i love American cars too, but they just aren't made the same way that they were in the good ol days.

Originally Posted by joegonzalez99

This is the car right here will kill either the SRT-8 challenger or Chevy Camaro.
laugh.gif

just by lookin at da brakes your taking a L

SRT challengers and camaros come with slotted/drilled brembo disc brakes.

Originally Posted by joegonzalez99

This is the car right here will kill either the SRT-8 challenger or Chevy Camaro.

Wheres the brakes? If you cant brake as good then the turning and all dosent mean much

Yes it is an A3 S line...I'm trying to load my video where i ran a 12.59 1/4 mile in it, but having a hard time loading it in...its also an AWD car so itwill handle much better than the SRT-8 and Camaro...like i said before I got love for the American cars but they just aint what they use to be.

in other news...

Limited Edition Camaro BumbleBee just announced by GM via live broadcast to dealers ... Get ready to order them now guys..
bow.gif

Details:

-- Available to order June 1
-- Production run will be June 24 through December.
-- Color: Rally Yellow w/ black bumblebee stripes
-- Transformers badging on wheel centers, sill plates and embroidered console lid
-- Available in LT or SS models

attachment.php

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom