smh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Famz I got a srt8 charger worth of kicks in my room so shut ya trap
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You say that like it's a good thing. And for gods sake, I hope you don't still live w/ your moms.

Challenger, but trying to what this white Camaro Jeezy talking about look like
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

i love the challenger but the camaro is a close second and the srt10
eek.gif
that would eat up alota of them euro's
I wonder if they stuck the Viper V10 in there too. From what I can tell about the exhaust note it might not be so but...it is an SRT-10. In thatcase, Sayonara Camaro, Mustang...

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

man 2011 the v6 mustang will have a twin turbo v6 pushing 365hp. the GT will have a modular 5.0 with minimum 400 hp.

new tune gentlemen, learn it.
Yeah thats gonna be nice, V6 getting the Ecoboost from the new Taurus SHO. Has it been confirmed, last i checked it still wasn't for sure, then again this was awhile ago.
eek.gif
Base Mustang with over 350 horses??? Man, that's hardto believe but #@!% then again the base Camaro has over 300 horses so we'll see
happy.gif

base mustangs don't handle as well as da camaro or challenger due to its live rear axle....

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

man 2011 the v6 mustang will have a twin turbo v6 pushing 365hp. the GT will have a modular 5.0 with minimum 400 hp.

new tune gentlemen, learn it.
Yeah thats gonna be nice, V6 getting the Ecoboost from the new Taurus SHO. Has it been confirmed, last i checked it still wasn't for sure, then again this was awhile ago.
I drove the new '10 Mustang GT last week.....beast of a vehicle.....slap a SC onthat and then game over.....I can't wait to see this new SHO if it ever drops....FORD for life

This is old and proven the Camaro beats the Mustang in Challenger in all categories.

Dont believe me Google search it.

Challenger is such a stiff ride

Camaro's will have major problems...mark my words

Looks I think it's close

give me one of these bad boys with some upgrades
20zvjsz.jpg

Originally Posted by AirThompson

This is old and proven the Camaro beats the Mustang in Challenger in all categories.

Dont believe me Google search it.
i read this in a magazine too...i think it was motortrend...
every review I have read has the Challenger in last of the three...so that cat that started this thread is waaaayyyy off.
-sf77

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

american cars suck.

thread/
113.jpg

car>sneakers
car you want > sneakers you want > car you didn't want/one in your budget > sneakers/gear thats in your budget.
Driving a car in beat af1's>ridin' the train in gucci kicks

i respectfully dissagree, i know plenty of schmucks that own cars....doing it they not.
laugh.gif

if you live in NYC having a car is a luxury item cuz the train system is so efficient, so when da time comes for me to actually get a car if its not da car ofmy choosing then why even bother?

triple black challenger got alot of attitude
pimp.gif

im sorry but imports in da same price range ain't seein it in da swag dept.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

american cars suck.

thread/
113.jpg

car>sneakers
car you want > sneakers you want > car you didn't want/one in your budget > sneakers/gear thats in your budget.
Driving a car in beat af1's>ridin' the train in gucci kicks
i respectfully dissagree, i know plenty of schmucks that own cars....doing it they not.
laugh.gif

if you live in NYC having a car is a luxury item cuz the train system is so efficient, so when da time comes for me to actually get a car if its not da car of my choosing then why even bother?

Waiting an hr for that 4 Train to come at 3:30 am is not efficient
laugh.gif
If i didn't have a car, i would have to walk 9 blocks from the nearest bus stop to get home.

waiting for da train >> paying insurance, gas, parking, washing, maintenance, servicing a car thats anything but your ideal car.

if i had da choice to drive a old accord/camry/civic or have money in my pocket for any kinda gear i wanted (like i do now) i would maintain my position.

like i said before, if u got a whip in NYC and its mediocre then whats da point of having it? a whip in NYC is luxury item..if you not making a statement thenthere's no point in having it IMO.

its like jewelry, if you not rockin da real deal stuff then take that monkey %#+# off.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom