'09 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON THREAD-recruiting/Coaching Changes/Transfers

Camp splitting up for one on ones.
Joyner picks off a pass while covering Dunkley.
Joyner just pressed and beat up a wideout.
Riggs with a PBU
Riggs beat deep.
Dunkley deep for a TD. (On Dowling)

Dunkley beats Joyner and gives him the chomp. (
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Riggs beat again.

Dunkley with great catch for td. Joyner right in his pocket.

McCartney running great routes all night. Dorsey getting picked on all evening.

Joyner vs. Dunkley goes to Joyner. Pbu with perfect coverage.
Dunkley beats random wideout. Urbie then give him cut it sign. Dunkley takes gloves off and hits sideline. (
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
Dunk and LJ going at it
pimp.gif

That's what I like to see.
pimp.gif

Dunkley is the goods. I cannot see how he isn't more highly rated. 74 by Rivals and 82 by Scout seems low. The kid is a gamebreaker. I think he is a 5starand a Top 5 WR out there. I know he is rail thin but so what. Florida is going to have a real nice class. Winning the Chip and having all this in state talentis not fair.

Looks like Michigan and Dior Mathis might be done with eachother. He can ball but I have also heard he is 5-7 on a good day and about 165lbs.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Good Stuff Funk!
pimp.gif

I imagine there are way more black dudes than black girls up at BYU, correct?
I don't know the exact numbers or ratios regarding race...
But from my own personal experiences, I've seen more African-American girls than guys. But schools out right now, thus limiting the number tremendously in the area.
A huuuuge number of kids go home during the summer months or sell alarm systems
laugh.gif

Damn, I never woulda guessed that.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Good Stuff Funk!
pimp.gif

I imagine there are way more black dudes than black girls up at BYU, correct?
I don't know the exact numbers or ratios regarding race...
But from my own personal experiences, I've seen more African-American girls than guys. But schools out right now, thus limiting the number tremendously in the area.
A huuuuge number of kids go home during the summer months or sell alarm systems
laugh.gif

Damn, I never woulda guessed that.
Well again, when school comes back in session it's all subject to change!

July 25, 2009
http://active.macromedia....lash.cab#version=6,0,0,0 height=60 width=620 classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000> http://vmedia.rivals.com/...sFontColor=000000&sLink= WIDTH=620 HEIGHT=60 SALIGN=lt QUALITY=best SCALE=noborder wmode=transparent ID=rvflash NAME=rvflash BGCOLOR=#FFFFFF allowscriptaccess=always TYPE=application/x-shockwave-flash PLUGINSPAGE=http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash>
Matt Shodell
CaneSport.com Managing Editor

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

[table][tr][td]
TAVADISGLENN10_24200A.JPG
[/td] [td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]Jacksonsville (FL) Terry Parker High School OL Tavadis Glenn is a Hurricane commitment.

But he hadn't attended many camps and says he decided "at the last minute" to attend the University of Florida's Friday Night Lights camp July 24.

"I hadn't attended that many camps - I just wanted to show my face, show what I can do," Glenn said.

But the camp ended prematurely for Glenn.

"It was during one on one drills - I threw up the U," Glenn said. "My coach was in the stands and he's a Hurricane fan. He was egging me on.

"Then the Florida Gators (coaches), they came up - they got mad, said I couldn't participate. They said it's not a Miami Hurricane camp.

"I was just like, `Huh, are you all serious?' And I just walked off the field. The guys I know that were there were saying `Why'd they kick you off?'"

Glenn says he "was upset at first, but I realized this is a business. I don't plan on going to Florida, don't even plan on taking any visit there. I'm solid on Miami. So I'm not even worried about it.

"If we play them I'm going to make them pay."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I read James Louis was a no-show at FNL? Anybody know what the deal is with that? I guess that's a good thing for you Gator fans on here since you guysdon't want him
laugh.gif

so Nate Montana is going to a JC just to get PT then will go back to ND? i hope the coaching staff didnt fall for that crap

Dre, watching some random CFL game and your boy Craphonso Thorpe is playing for Winnipeg. Alot of names out here actually, Reggie McNeal, Zeke Moreno, StefanLeFours, Jonathan Joseph, Lenny Walls, Ike Charlton. Gunna's boy Jonathan Hefney.

Yeah, I heard he just got signed.

They needed a Kick Returner or some +*!! like that.

Read an article not too long ago.
Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Dunkley defecated on Joyner. But he's a gator. We'll be straight with Hurns, Sticks, and ML Harris.
Looks like LJ got him twice and Dunk got LJ twice
Originally Posted by Newbs24

Dunkley is the goods. I cannot see how he isn't more highly rated. 74 by Rivals and 82 by Scout seems low. The kid is a gamebreaker. I think he is a 5star and a Top 5 WR out there. I know he is rail thin but so what. Florida is going to have a real nice class. Winning the Chip and having all this in state talent is not fair.
Chris Dunkley is a *!+!!%% SAVAGE.

Oh, and about Karlos Williams, here's what his pops had to say about FNL
You won't find much on Karlos. My past with the UF base (during Vince's recruitment)has resulted in an almost total blackout of coverage of him on their sites. He did okay last night. The Gators split the WR's into groups, and they put all the ones they are really interested in into the same group...Dunkley etc...and they had the top QB's throwing to that group. When they finished calling out the names (assigning the kids to groups) Karlos was with the "if we didn't call your name group" and was sent to one of the other WR groups as a leftover. As a result he didn't get to face the top corners, catch from the top QB's, etc... It's almost not fair to judge his performance based on those facts alone. Shame because he really liked UF. It was obvious to him when he left that they have no serious interest in him, and that's fine...he already has 9 offers, and most recruiting sites have him projected as a top 5 national "athlete" prospect for the class of 2011. He wanted to go so I took him...I just think the UF bridge was burned because of my past behavior. I feel bad for him because he isn't Vince, but after last night I think he realizes UF isn't really looking at him.

laugh.gif
Bryce wifed up the hostess chick... she musta really put in work to seal the deal for UTk, that negro is Hooked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NOT A GOOD LOOK!

with sharpley coming back, montana was 4th string.

really won't matter if he ever comes back.

sec tv deal is worth 17 mill to each school. did i read that right?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

with sharpley coming back, montana was 4th string.

really won't matter if he ever comes back.

sec tv deal is worth 17 mill to each school. did i read that right?
smh.gif
Ridiculous. You can't tell me that having ESPN's livelihood affiliated with the SEC isn't an unfair advantage. You think theyaren't going to talk up SEC schools WAAAAY more than any other conference now? (Not that they don't already do that)

Maybe Oku can tell Bryce about these broads...

The SEC TVdeal is OD. Just look at the TV schedule for the first few weeks...

Here's the SEC television schedule for the first three weeks:
THURSDAY SEPT. 3

7 p.m.: South Carolina at N.C. State, ESPN

SATURDAY SEPT. 5

Noon: Kentucky vs. Miami (Ohio) in Cincinnati, ESPNU

12:21 p.m.: Western Kentucky at Tennessee, syndicated (WPCH in Atlanta)

3:30 p.m.: Georgia at Oklahoma State, ABC

3:30 p.m.: Jackson State at Mississippi State, ESPNU

7 p.m.: Louisiana Tech at Auburn, ESPNU

7 p.m.: Charleston Southern at Florida, FSN

7 p.m.: Missouri State at Arkansas, pay-per-view

7:30 p.m.: Western Carolina at Vanderbilt, CSS

8 p.m.: Alabama vs. Virginia Tech in Atlanta, ABC

10:30 p.m.: LSU at Washington, ESPN

SUNDAY, SEPT. 6

3:30 p.m.: Mississippi at Memphis, ESPN

SATURDAY SEPT. 12

12:21 p.m.: Troy at Florida, syndicated (WPCH in Atlanta)

4 p.m.: UCLA at Tennessee, ESPN

7 p.m.: South Carolina at Georgia, ESPN2

7 p.m.: Vanderbilt at LSU, ESPNU

7 p.m.: Mississippi State at Auburn, FSN

7 p.m.: Florida International at Alabama, pay-per-view

SATURDAY SEPT. 19

Noon: Louisville at Kentucky, ESPNU

12:21 p.m.: North Texas at Alabama, syndicated (WPCH in Atlanta)

3:30 p.m.: Tennessee at Florida, CBS

7 p.m.: Louisiana Lafayette at LSU, ESPNU

7 p.m.: Mississippi State at Vanderbilt, FSN

7 p.m.: Florida Atlantic at South Carolina, pay-per-view

7:30 p.m.: Southeastern Louisiana at Mississippi, CSS

7:45 p.m.: Georgia at Arkansas, ESPN or ESPN2

7:45 p.m.: West Virginia at Auburn, ESPN or ESPN2

pimp.gif

No need for ESPN Gameplan anymore...

LSU atop Ware's list
William Weathers
TigerBait.com
SPENCERWARE09AC200.JPG

For the last several months four-star prospect Spencer Ware of Cincinnati-Princeton has been consistent in his assessment of LSU and where the Tigers stood in his recruiting process.

Following a one day stop at LSU's camp not much has happened to change Ware's mind.

"They're still at the top of my list," Ware said with North Carolina close behind.

Ware, a physically-gifted 5-foot-11, 220-pounder, flew down to LSU with his grandfather for Tuesday's portion of the camp and wound up working with assistant coach Larry Porter and the running backs.

Ware is a multi-dimensional athlete; playing quarterback in Princeton's spread attack. He said it's not uncommon for him to play quarterback, running back and wide receiver during the course of a game.

"They actually told me to go running back," said Ware, who also attended camps earlier this month at North Carolina and Ohio State. "I guess they wanted to see how I would look there. Coach Porter was helping me out with some things that I may need to improve on and just helped me with some areas of my game."

It's hard to find fault with someone like Ware who's enjoyed such a stellar career, combining for nearly 8,000 yards of offense and 78 touchdowns.

During his sophomore season Ware was named the offensive Player of the Year in the Greater Miami Conference after accumulating 3,182 yards of offense and 35 touchdowns. He's passed for a minimum of 1,100 yards in each of his three seasons as a starter and rushed for at least 700 yards during that time.

LSU is number one with Ware
So when it comes to trying to find Ware a collegiate home certain colleges vary on the exact position.

In the case of LSU, Ware said the Tigers are recruiting him to play running back and that offensive line coach Greg Studrawa, who is recruiting him for the staff, intends to go and watch him play during the fall.

The time at camp, albeit brief, went a long way in Ware's mind in helping to answer some questions about LSU and in turn improved the Tigers chances of possibly landing the standout athlete.

No longer did Ware have to rely on recruiting letters, Internet surfing or other assorted school paraphernalia after being able to take a tour of the campus, see both Tiger Stadium and the Cox Academic Center for Student-Athletes along with some of the architectural buildings that provide his intended field of study.

The interaction with players and also LSU head coach Les Miles were also selling points in the mind of Ware, who has yet to establish a timetable for his decision.

"My talk with coach Miles was brief but it went real good," Ware said. "It was a nice, comfortable conversation with good flow. We seemed to have a little bond going."

"We went down there and it helped a lot really," Ware said. "It was very interesting and they jumped to the first spot."

My boy/QB from high school
pimp.gif
. Kid is filthy he's going to play baseball and football in college and LSU is one of the schools saying he'll have thechance to do both.

Yeah nothing has come out on why Feagin was booted. Seems like it has been coming for a while though. He more than likely would have transferred in time sincehe was buried at QB and WR.

smh.gif
Bryce
She was 30 other dudes GF before u... it be those Small town #%%+%@ that get mesmerized by the Punani

o yea [frank Lucas] My MAN [/frank lucas]

[table][tr][td]
blank.jpg

[/td] [td]
blank.jpg

Rivals.com 2009 Top 100 Players Countdown

[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]http://vmedia.rivals.com/...hotofeature/2pxdot.gif); background-repeat: repeat-x;">
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

No. 40: Georgia Tech SS Morgan Burnett

F556054.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table]

^^ burnett is
pimp.gif
...one of my fav non miami players....

bryce chick is fine as hell....if i wasnt at a hbcu i would be going after white girls just like that
laugh.gif

and
smh.gif
@ me getting banned cause of M Vick thread....guess i made people really mad in there
laugh.gif
.... glad i got unbanned

Back
Top Bottom