1/2 Cent Sole-Swap...pt. 1

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Dope!

I can see cats on the street now scratching their heads saying "why do his look so different from my pair?......".

laugh.gif
Then they'll think, I didn't know they made fake 1/2 cents. Iknow I would.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Dope!

I can see cats on the street now scratching their heads saying "why do his look so different from my pair?......".

laugh.gif
Then they'll think, I didn't know they made fake 1/2 cents. I know I would.
QFT
laugh.gif

they look dope but i would be like "this dude got the fake 1/2s"

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Dope!

laugh.gif
Then they'll think, I didn't know they made fake 1/2 cents. I know I would.
QFT
laugh.gif

they look dope but i would be like "this dude got the fake 1/2s"
^^^^
Personally, I could give a rat's $#% what people may say. Bottom line is I know the work I put into them and I think they look a hellofalot better nowthat I've done the switch. That's all that matters to me. I just wanted to share my experience trying to make this happen since I know I'm notthe only one out there that would've preferred an icey sole compared to the smokey one that came with the finished product.
Haters will always hate so let them. I'm happy with the results and, that's all that matters in the end.
Peace

i say the best swap would def be silvers + sparks........ silvers with a green translucent solee would be bannnnnnannas!! and black +silver like above wealready know is very nice

wow, good work.. they look alot better like that in my opinion... seems sort of unreal, i will never have the balls to do that to a pair of kicks

you used Shoe Goo? hmmm.....Im curious to see how well they hold up after a few wears. it def. looks nice, but I wanan see them after they've been worn outa few times

I took the shoes to a reputable shoe repair place and I had them professionally cement the soles back to the shoes. I found that ShoeGoo was too thick anddifficult to apply a thin enough coat without spilling over. It only cost me $20 but well worth it to have peace of mind. They cleaned/sanded down the excessglue from the midsoles and used a professional adhesive.

I just dropped off the Silvers so I'll be picking them up on Wednesday! PICTURES TO COME!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom