#1 pick in the NBA draft... Who are you taking?

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Harden...
You don't even believe that
laugh.gif
... Do you?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
no, but this is the one year i can actually be excited about bball here so i'm taking full advantage of it

tyreke evans!!!!!! lol playing

but blake griffins should get it.

and rubio isnt THAT good..

BJennings > rube

How could you pass up on Blake in this draft when he's really the only top prospect who doesn't have a big glaring question mark on his game?

The Clippers will draft Blake Griffin.

Baron Davis
Griffin
Camby
Gordan
Kaman
Randolph
Thorton

not a bad team....

hughes,rich,duhon,nate,wilson,galo all getting pt. Last thing we need is a swingman. I dont see a big man talented enough to produce the way they need onecoming out this year, though

perhaps the kid robinson outta uconn if he doesn't stay another year. Freakish ability

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Earl Clarke
That would make absolutely ZERO sense

perhaps the kid robinson outta uconn if he doesn't stay another year. Freakish ability
laugh.gif
Stanley Robinson would be LUCKY to be a second round pickeven if he stayed in school for 5 more years

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

hughes,rich,duhon,nate,wilson,galo all getting pt. Last thing we need is a swingman. I dont see a big man talented enough to produce the way they need one coming out this year, though

What would you consider Stanley Robinson?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Earl Clarke

laugh.gif
Stanley Robinson would be LUCKY to be a second round pick even if he stayed in school for 5 more years

umm i disagree, with the talent level this year...he is a 2nd round lock if he declares

Originally Posted by yungmatt

hughes,rich,duhon,nate,wilson,galo all getting pt. Last thing we need is a swingman. I dont see a big man talented enough to produce the way they need one coming out this year, though

What would you consider Stanley Robinson?

well i'm pretty sure he wouldnt be drafted for his offensive capability.

Earl Clarke

laugh.gif
Stanley Robinson would be LUCKY to be a second round pick even if he stayed in school for 5 more years

umm i disagree, with the talent level this year...he is a 2nd round lock if he declares
Based of what? What does he do exceptionally well besides jump? You know how many freak athletes are playing in the NBDL and Overseas because theyarent anything but standout athletes? He might make a team as an undrafted free agent...but when it comes to Pre-Draft and he's gotta workout against guyswho can actually play basketball...he's going to look LOST.

Earl Clarke

laugh.gif

Based of what? What does he do exceptionally well besides jump? You know how many freak athletes are playing in the NBDL and Overseas because they arent anything but standout athletes? He might make a team as an undrafted free agent...but when it comes to Pre-Draft and he's gotta workout against guys who can actually play basketball...he's going to look LOST.

honestly if uconn goes deep in the tourney and he performs just average i know he'll be drafed...look at russel gotdamn westbrook last year. Look how highhe went,,,,,what was he consistent at besides being a freak of nature?

Earl Clarke

laugh.gif

Based of what? What does he do exceptionally well besides jump? You know how many freak athletes are playing in the NBDL and Overseas because they arent anything but standout athletes? He might make a team as an undrafted free agent...but when it comes to Pre-Draft and he's gotta workout against guys who can actually play basketball...he's going to look LOST.

honestly if uconn goes deep in the tourney and he performs just average i know he'll be drafed...look at russel gotdamn westbrook last year. Look how high he went,,,,,what was he consistent at besides being a freak of nature?

You really just compared Russel Westbrook to Stanley Robinson? Seriously?

Have you watched Stanley Robinson play? A full game?

Earl Clarke as the first overall pick?
roll.gif
He is a homeless man's RudyGay.

Griffin is the #1 no-brainer.

Robinson out of UConn will definitely be drafted in '10, he didn't play ball for 8 months and is still outta wack. Dude did shoot over 40% from threelast year though. His bball IQ is lower than any non-big man I can remember in the BE. Looks lost as hell on the court half the time.

Huh?
laugh.gif
Russell Westbrook was getting lottery love midway through hissophomore campaign sir

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Earl Clarke

laugh.gif

honestly if uconn goes deep in the tourney and he performs just average i know he'll be drafed...look at russel gotdamn westbrook last year. Look how high he went,,,,,what was he consistent at besides being a freak of nature?

You really just compared Russel Westbrook to Stanley Robinson? Seriously?

Have you watched Stanley Robinson play? A full game?

fam, just stop. Come with a rebuttal instead of projecting that holier than though %%%* on me like you jay bilas or some %%%*. YOU JUST DO DAT?

indifferent.gif

you know westbrook was drafted on athletic ability...and being on a ucla chip squad helped a smidge too. Robinson is in the same boat

Back
Top Bottom