#1 pick in the NBA draft... Who are you taking?

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

honestly if uconn goes deep in the tourney and he performs just average i know he'll be drafed...look at russel gotdamn westbrook last year. Look how high he went,,,,,what was he consistent at besides being a freak of nature?

The fact that he played some lead guard for UCLA? The fact that he could get to the rack and dfinish? The fact that he was a defensive stopper? The fact thathe can dribble? The fact that he can create his own shot and isn't as dependent on others creating for him?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Huh?
laugh.gif
Russell Westbrook was getting lottery love midway through his sophomore campaign sir

and whats your point?

no one is sayin robinson is a lock for the 1st round bruh

semantics

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Earl Clarke
That would make absolutely ZERO sense

perhaps the kid robinson outta uconn if he doesn't stay another year. Freakish ability
laugh.gif
Stanley Robinson would be LUCKY to be a second round pick even if he stayed in school for 5 more years

umm i disagree, with the talent level this year...he is a 2nd round lock if he declares
Based of what? What does he do exceptionally well besides jump? You know how many freak athletes are playing in the NBDL and Overseas because they arent anything but standout athletes? He might make a team as an undrafted free agent...but when it comes to Pre-Draft and he's gotta workout against guys who can actually play basketball...he's going to look LOST.

honestly if uconn goes deep in the tourney and he performs just average i know he'll be drafed...look at russel gotdamn westbrook last year. Look how high he went,,,,,what was he consistent at besides being a freak of nature?

You really just compared Russel Westbrook to Stanley Robinson? Seriously?

Have you watched Stanley Robinson play? A full game?

fam, just stop. Come with a rebuttal instead of projecting that holier than though %%%* on me like you jay bilas or some %%%*. YOU JUST DO DAT?

indifferent.gif

you know westbrook was drafted on athletic ability...and being on a ucla chip squad helped a smidge too. Robinson is in the same boat

indifferent.gif
yourself... Im on the Jay Bilas !%%+ cause you dont have aclue about what your talking about... Dont get salty at me....

Like I said, your sounding like you are clueless

indifferent.gif
yourself... Im on the Jay Bilas !%%+ cause you dont have a clue about what your talking about... Dont get salty at me....

so your disagreeing with the fact that westbrook was drafted on athletic ability, gotcha
roll.gif

And....you acting like i said stanley robinson and westbrook were on the same level...when it was strictly an anology.

So...if Westbrook was drafted as a high lottery pick solely on athletic ability...what secret did he discover that Guillermo Diaz, Gabe Pruitt, Lou Williams,and the sea of other big super athletic point guards didn't figure out?

The point is...that was an AWFUL comparison

Ok let me settle this %%!@ for you.

My point is, stanley robinson is a lock to be drafted, where he goes and when he goes is all semantics.You laugh at that. Ok, we'll see in april. I usedwestbrook as an example of a kid with much raw potential being drafted as high as was....it's not a reach for robinson to be drafted AT ALL as you put it.

C5A5D5A5 wrote:
indifferent.gif
yourself... Im on the Jay Bilas !%%+ cause you dont have a clue about what your talking about... Dont get salty at me....

so your disagreeing with the fact that westbrook was drafted on athletic ability, gotcha
roll.gif

And....you acting like i said stanley robinson and westbrook were on the same level...when it was strictly an anology.

Instead of just acknowledging the fact that it was a terrible comparison, youd rather argue... I agree that Westbrook was drafted on athleticismbut he brought much more to the table than that as mr.clark stated on the last page.

Your not gonna go #4 in the draft strictly cause u can jump out the gym, as IMM stated on the last page.

Point is, I cannot see Stanley Robinson having an NBA career without getting guaranteed $.

you know westbrook was drafted on athletic ability...and being on a ucla chip squad helped a smidge too. Robinson is in the same boat
I just wanted to add that the year UCLA went to the title game Russel Westbrook was still in HS....

So...if Westbrook was drafted as a high lottery pick solely on athletic ability...what secret did he discover that Guillermo Diaz, Gabe Pruitt, Lou Williams, and the sea of other big super athletic point guards didn't figure out?
guards are a dime a dozen....

westbrooks squad won the chip. That put him at an advantage....you cant deny that.

didnt westbrook come out the combine with the best measurable makin him the most athletic? i dont know why you threw diaz in there

westbrooks squad won the chip. That put him at an advantage....you cant deny that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was 1 year off...relax

grin.gif

whats with this guarenteed money +@*# you say?

im saying robinson will get drfted period, and would theoretically be a good fit for ny. You''re saying he wont be drafted point blank. We shall findout

Forget Stanley Robinson for a second.... Im saying UCLA last WON the National Championship in 1995...

I just wanted to add that the year UCLA went to the title game Russel Westbrook was still in HS....

Hell, son might've been in elementary school.

'Cause they won in 95, and I was in Middle School and Russ is younger than me.

Matter fact, I think dude is like 21.

Yeah, definitely in Elementary school.

Edit - That's when they won.

They we're in the CG in '056.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Forget Stanley Robinson for a second.... Im saying UCLA last WON the National Championship in 1995...

The O'Bannon Brothers and lil Tyus
pimp.gif

Dont forget about Russel Westbrook...At 7 years old, the youngest player ever to play D1 college ball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Hell, son might've been in elementary school.

'Cause they won in 95, and I was in Middle School and Russ is younger than me.

Matter fact, I think dude is like 21.

Yeah, definitely in Elementary school.

Edit - That's when they won.

They we're in the CG in '05.

you mean the title game??? If soooo thats false because that game was between UNC and Illinois
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

you mean the title game??? If soooo thats false because that game was between UNC and Illinois
tired.gif
I misspoke.

'05, as in the 05-06 season.

Really meant '06 when they lost to UF

So...if Westbrook was drafted as a high lottery pick solely on athletic ability...what secret did he discover that Guillermo Diaz, Gabe Pruitt, Lou Williams, and the sea of other big super athletic point guards didn't figure out?

oh no he di'int!
laugh.gif

draftexpress has us drafting tyler hansbrough
sick.gif
I'd rather take collison or williams if they're available

but for the topic at hand, i say griffin goes first easily

Hansborough should of left UNC along time ago

Hansborough will be Slava Medvedenko 2.0 for the lakers

As #1 it has to be Griffin

And as athletic Thabeet is for a 7 footer I just wouldn't take him as a top 5 pic

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Hansborough should of left UNC along time ago

Hansborough will be Slava Medvedenko 2.0 for the lakers

laugh.gif
For what? Tyler Hansborough is what he's always been. His stockwas NEVER high.

Back
Top Bottom