10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Woman...

the mmmm's had me
laugh.gif

but I couldn't understand the dude

I usually skip videos when you have to read a transcript while listening to the video but I did for this video. Dude, got every girl in that room drippin, props. Poem wasn't bad just hard to understand between his delivery, the mmmmms, the random snapping & chuckles

I usually skip videos when you have to read a transcript while listening to the video but I did for this video. Dude, got every girl in that room drippin, props. Poem wasn't bad just hard to understand between his delivery, the mmmmms, the random snapping & chuckles

Most of those chicks in that room probably wouldn't give homie the time of day, he look more the "Friend" type

Most of those chicks in that room probably wouldn't give homie the time of day, he look more the "Friend" type

yeah no!!! Nice poem though. Should have took the race generalization out of it, but that is just my opinion.

yeah no!!! Nice poem though. Should have took the race generalization out of it, but that is just my opinion.

they loved it but none of them would give him the time of the day because "he'd be too boring". then you'd see em complain about how men are this and that.

they loved it but none of them would give him the time of the day because "he'd be too boring". then you'd see em complain about how men are this and that.

Back
Top Bottom