10 years ago Michael Jackson gave this Interview

Do you think MJ is innocent ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I dont know if he did it or not, but i've always been scared of MJ. Ever since i was a little kid :lol: . Still am. I bump PYT though :smokin

The only reason I think he didn't do it.
In one alleged incident, when he was 15 years old, a male family member arranged for two prostitutes to take his virginity. They were told to "work him over," before being locked in a room with him.[sup][13][/sup]  It remains unknown whether the prostitutes' full services were given to Jackson. His eldest sister Rebbie  later stated that the event traumatized him.[sup][11][/sup][sup][13][/sup]

In one alleged incident, when he was 15 years old, a male family member arranged for two prostitutes to take his virginity. They were told to "work him over," before being locked in a room with him.
[sup][13]
[/sup] It remains unknown whether the prostitutes' full services were given to Jackson. His eldest sister 
Rebbie
 later stated that the event traumatized him.
[sup][11]
[/sup][sup][13]
[/sup]

Isnt it true that most pedophiles were victims of pedophilia when they were kids ?

Mike ain't do that. It's sad we won't fully get to understand who he really was man. So sad...

I always felt Mike's behavior was strange for an adult male, but I never thought he did the things that he was accused of. I couldn't see him harming anyone he was too much of a gentle person/soul for that. My frustration with him was why he would put himself in those situations giving people ammunition to make accusations. I now realise that he was just being the kind gentle person he was and for him to not give and love the way he did, many children would suffer.

He is actually very strong to still do what he felt was right in the midst of all the accusations. I wonder too why any parent who believed he was capable of molesting kids would still allow their child to spend time with him. Money won't take away trauma of being molested, as a parent I would want him under the jail if he did in fact do those things. Thats another reason why I never believed those people. Everybody cries rape, then says give me money and I'll go away :smh:.

When there's smoke, there's fire.

It's funny how all of a sudden he became "misunderstood" after he passed. This man was the butt of MANY jokes, but now people want to flip things and play the sympathy card.

I think he's an extremely talent pop artist. And that's where my admiration ends. He was an extremely sick individual. I have no respect for him outside of his profession.

In one alleged incident, when he was 15 years old, a male family member arranged for two prostitutes to take his virginity. They were told to "work him over," before being locked in a room with him.
[sup][13]
[/sup] It remains unknown whether the prostitutes' full services were given to Jackson. His eldest sister 
Rebbie
 later stated that the event traumatized him.
[sup][11]
[/sup][sup][13]
[/sup]

Isnt it true that most pedophiles were victims of pedophilia when they were kids ?

now to be technical about it, thats not really pedophilia since he was most likely been through the midst of puberty

So some of y'all would be cool with letting your kids sleep in his bed?

I hate that question, I wouldn't let my kids sleep in my dads bed :lol:. Them parents were dumb as **** or were up to something. I'm a parent my girls don't sleep in no ones bed but they own. I don't know any parent in this world that would let they babies sleep in a strangers bed that **** just don't add up to me.

Last edited:
50 year old man with children sleeping in is bed.

If that was ANY other person on the planet, people would think he was guilty. Denial.

A secret passage in the ARCADE that led down to the wine cellar and kids said he gave them "Jesus juice". C'mon now, who makes that up?!

"He was just a kid at heart"..yeah, a kid, who liked kids and had the sex drive of an adult male..

Like I said, if that was your neighbor, uncle, teacher, local pizza shop owner or preacher, he'd be marked as guilty no matter how nice he was. Denial.

It's funny how all of a sudden he became "misunderstood" after he passed. This man was the butt of MANY jokes, but now people want to flip things and play the sympathy card.

I think he's an extremely talent pop artist. And that's where my admiration ends. He was an extremely sick individual. I have no respect for him outside of his profession.

Strong post to avi ratio.

Originally Posted by MyNameIsMyName

So some of y'all would be cool with letting your kids sleep in his bed?

I wouldn't be cool with my daughter sleeping in just about anybody's bed but her own and my wife and I's so what's the point in this question?

I think Mike really had some mental problems where he was stuck in a certain mind-state and instead of ppl who cared about him seeing it and demanding he get help, they ignored it because he was MJ.

I'm not going to scream rape w/ my hand out and let it slide no matter who it is. If my child is being touched, that person would rather be in jail than deal w/ me. No amount of money can heal that type of trauma.

I dont think he molested children

I do think he was mentally disturbed

I think he thought he was a lil kid still

Like others have said, I just don't want to believe it. MJ seems like a legitimate kid mentally.

Loaded question. Mike wouldnt let his kids sleep in any of your beds. what kind of answer are you expecting from someone you dont know from a hole in the wall? He didnt spend the last 15 years of his life hosting sleepovers. People took that admission and ran with it. For starters, any guests of his staying in his home, young,old, man, woman, boy, girl, were either close friends and/or family. Second, children were NEVER left unattended in his bedroom. There were always other adults around because he made sure of that, along with security around the clock. Many of his adult friends with families of their own, have stated that they stayed in his bedroom as well because it was a 2-floor suite. He offered his bedroom to his guests when he wasnt even home, more often than not. He wasnt naive, like alot of people believed. He just felt that conforming to what other people thought was "normal" behavior just because of their lack of understanding was in a way an admission of guilt, even though he was harming no one.

Last edited:
I can see how it's weird from a world view or to think it was wrong. I can see how people thinks he did it.

But in the interview, from the way mike is even talking its almost like it's a child talking. Everything he said he seemed as if he truly meant it and it was sincere.

I think he more so needed to realize that what he was doing still wasnt okay even tho he wasn't doing anything sexually.

Loaded question. Mike wouldnt let his kids sleep in any of your beds. what kind of answer are you expecting from someone you dont know from a hole in the wall? He didnt spend the last 15 years of his life hosting sleepovers. People took that admission and ran with it. For starters, any guests of his staying in his home, young,old, man, woman, boy, girl, were either close friends and/or family. Second, children were NEVER left unattended in his bedroom. There were always other adults around because he made sure of that, along with security around the clock. Many of his adult friends with families of their own, have stated that they stayed in his bedroom as well because it was a 2-floor suite. He offered his bedroom to his guests when he wasnt even home, more often than not. He wasnt naive, like alot of people believed. He just felt that conforming to what other people thought was "normal" behavior just because of their lack of understanding was in a way an admission of guilt, even though he was harming no one.

/Thread

I totally forgot that babyface34 lived with MJ all these years and never left his side. We could have just asked him...

I hate that question, I wouldn't let my kids sleep in my dads bed :lol:. Them parents were dumb as **** or were up to something. I'm a parent my girls don't sleep in no ones bed but they own. I don't know any parent in this world that would let they babies sleep in a strangers bed that **** just don't add up to me.

Fam, you wouldn't trust your father with your children?

He raised you, homie.

I hope :\ :smh: I was blessed to have my father as a part of my life.

says the guy with the r kelly avi :lol:

rns was kell's really pissing that yellow cristal on these shorties or was he skeetin on em??

Not going to lie, when I first saw this, I thought he was guilty. it's way to weird for a grown man to be playing, let alone, sleeping in bed with kids. Even if he had a rough childhood, still raised an eyebrow for me.

BUT, now that the two accusers have dropped the case, I feel bad for Michael. Maybe he was truly misunderstood. Still a fan of his music though.

Back
Top Bottom