10 years ago Michael Jackson gave this Interview

Do you think MJ is innocent ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
50 year old man with children sleeping in is bed.

If that was ANY other person on the planet, people would think he was guilty. Denial.

A secret passage in the ARCADE that led down to the wine cellar and kids said he gave them "Jesus juice". C'mon now, who makes that up?!

"He was just a kid at heart"..yeah, a kid, who liked kids and had the sex drive of an adult male..

Like I said, if that was your neighbor, uncle, teacher, local pizza shop owner or preacher, he'd be marked as guilty no matter how nice he was. Denial.

Thread finished at this post. The Denial in this thread is incredible.

Thread finished at this post. The Denial in this thread is incredible.

You can't argue at the fact the accusers parents wanted money as opposed to seeing him in jail though, would you only take money if your child had been molested?

A guy of his status was never gonna hit the jail cell with the defense he could buy nor could you ever physically harm him no matter how much yall say yall would. So the cash is the last thing left.

A guy of his status was never gonna hit the jail cell with the defense he could buy nor could you ever physically harm him no matter how much yall say yall would. So the cash is the last thing left.

If their was all this insurmountable evidence on him and testimonies from children he would've been in jail to rot especially since he had a case similar in '93. The jury found him innocent though so its not farfetched to believe it was all a plan by the parents to get some bread

Last edited:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...n-commits-suicide-new-jersey-article-1.417751

He had cancer and he was bipolar, the second kids mom was also bipolar.

MJ could have been a molester but the actions of the accusers were very questionable.

Even if he didnt hit the jail cell you have an obligation as a parent to warn others.
They sued him for 30 mill, his insurance settled.
Then they had a grand jury, the boy did not testify to the grand jury because "it was too traumatizing"
But they were willing to testify at the civil(money) trial.
Because he did not testify at the grand jury, they did not indict him in 93 and have criminal trial.

If he had a trial in 93 lose or not, no one would have left their kid around him.
Thus preventing him form molesting again

Last edited:
I dont wanna believe he did it but...

***** weird.
I was watching my godson and some guy was playing with a remote control plane, he invited a few kids to his backyard...
The hell you think my response was?

There are good natured adults out there, but the sickos have ****** it up for everyone.

Hell, the boy scout leader at my moms church had pics of 9 year old boys and girls in his van :x

Last edited:
I was watching my godson and some guy was playing with a remote control plane, he invited a few kids to his backyard...
The hell you think my response was?

There are good natured adults out there, but the sickos have ****** it up for everyone.

See, and that's sad. I know if I lived on a block where kids played outside all the time, I'd be really tempted to go out there and teach them to fly kites or play steady QB in a game of street football or something, but I'd be too scared of somebody calling me a boy-lover. It's a shame people just can't like kids of a certain age...hell, I know I'll like mine a lot more when he's 5+.

You're right tho, the actual pervs **** it up for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom