$100 Jordan Shorts on NikeStore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get their DM through to Nikestore?

My wristband is on the way b******!

Are these those "rubber" type stretch material shorts? If so I can believe it. Nike ones go for $60-$65.

Yea JB prices in every dept have been creepin higher and higher. Its pretty out of control but they dont care bc they know everything they put out will sell. $100 for a pair of bball shorts is alot. If they were authentic NBA or NCAA shorts maybe.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Mike gon drop a package next year; 2 pair shoes and 1 pair reversible shorts: $500

indifferent.gif
 @ me about to cop the VI/VII pack tho..

If they are board shorts or swim trunks they have doubled in price. I bought a pair of Jordan trunks that were 50.00, But I can't justify spending 100.00 on shorts.

Originally Posted by NYMVP

...this is the most ridiculous thing in Jordan Brand history so far, even worse than the full zip hoodies.

false. NOTHING is worse that that jordan "skeleton" hoody
sick.gif
laugh.gif

That has to be a mistake, but I still think paying $50 is too much. Each pair of shorts costs under $1 in materials.. We're paying $50 just to have the Jordan logo or whatever the design is on our shorts. I'll pay that much anyways just because I like Jordan, but come on man it's getting crazy !

I can see parents buying their kids these shorts for their birthdays just because of the price...

my fadeaway better be money when im waering these damn shorts. 100 bucks get out of here rather settle for a pair of kd4s and some money mesh shorts.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Yeah its not a mistake...when the local champs received their shipment.. there was already 4 ppl lined up for them before the mall opened..
Let's get a few things straight...

1. This guy is full of it...never happened...Champs won't have these shorts until August...and, they will be literally a handful of shorts...

2. The Air Jordan Short does in fact retail for $100...HOWEVER...these are NOT the same shorts that have been $28, $30, $35 and $38...those were basic knit polyester shorts...these shorts are stretch woven, no-sew shorts...design inspiration coming from the Hurley Phantom Boardshort...which you can see below retail for WELL over $100

https://shop.hurley.com/d...?killnav=1&did=10031

JM
Good looks on the info. So they are somewhat "limited" huh? They are very dope, I love simple solid colorway anything with a jumpman on it. But its not $100 dope. Certainly $50, MAYBE even $75, but not a bill.
Limited would be an understatement...

There will literally be a handful of stores around the country that actually have them in a physical location...

JM

say what you want, and thank you for the information, but this product is ridiculous.

standard practice for the brand nowadays

I remember these being discussed in the Jordan Brand issue of SLAM a few months back. But Geez! $100 for the jordan length shorts?!

I'll Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom