$100 Jordan Shorts on NikeStore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan clothing sucks anyway. These shorts have no design at all. Just get some nike dri-fit shorts for 30 bucks

this is ridiculous but as was stated above jordan brand will continue to release such merchandise with outlandish prices as long as someone buys the.....and we all know SOMEONE will buy them! which is too bad!

These were featured in SLAM a while back. In addition to what has already been discussed, they also fit slimmer than normal Jordan shorts. I believe Chris Paul gave input when they were developing them

$100 is obviously a lot for a pair of basketball shorts, BUT for those of you saying it's the most ridiculous priced item in Jordan Brand history, this isn't so. In the very, very first shipment of Jordan Brand merchandise, in October 1997, the Jordan Game Short (black/anthracite/antifreeze colorway) was $90.... in 1997!!!! I still have my pair somewhere.....

But honestly guys think about elite socks.

Regular Nike Crew socks come in 6 pair packages at 18 dollars, so 3 dollars each. Elite socks are 12. That's a 400% increase, about the same as these 100 dollar shorts. So it's really nothing Nike hasn't done before.

That being said, I own two pairs of elite socks but would never even think of buying 100 dollar shorts..

Regular Nike Crew socks come in 6 pair packages at 18 dollars, so 3 dollars each. Elite socks are 12. That's a 400% increase, about the same as these 100 dollar shorts. So it's really nothing Nike hasn't done before.
That being said, I own two pairs of elite socks but would never even think of buying 100 dollar shorts..

Jordan socks are worse. A 3 pack which includes a crew, an ankle, and no show sock is like $25. :smh: :x :rolleyes

I agree. At least with the elite socks the quality is pretty good. I bet there is nothing in terms of quality on the shorts to justify that kind of price

Cant wait to get them at marshalls next year
smile.gif

Wasn't kidding either...

Got the Navy and Gold pairs at Marshalls $20 a piece. These are amazing best shorts I own and I have many NCAA (including the Road shorts from this year) the last two Olympics etc trumps all of them. Feels like I'm wearing nothing $100 is crazy but damn if you can find em for

Everything Jordan had went up in price. Theory's were $28 forever. Them they crept to $32. Now they're
$36.

They need to come back down to earth and remember they're sportswear.
amen. part of the reason I don't buy rarely ANY Jordan clothes anymore. I used to cop shorts, sweatpants, and the occasional T, but now the retro shorts are like 50+ it's stupid. i'm not trying to spend like 400 on a retro plus shorts and shirt
indifferent.gif

d5316f62a4412285a850c8f094a8474afeac64de_r.jpg

Whats up with these plain jordan shorts, they just released on Nikestore and all colors are already sold out at $100?!?
indifferent.gif
This is absolutely INSANE. The Nike outlets have tighter Jordan shorts than these for $25. Nike and Jordan better come back down to Earth. $100 for some gym shorts? Ninja, PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom