102 Minutes That Changed America

Did anybody else watch this documentary when they showed it on the History Channel? I downloaded an HD version of it and its gut-wrenching almost disturbing towatch. It really hurts to watch this.
smh.gif
frown.gif

http://www.history.com/genericContent.do?id=60326

It was ok. Why do you have the worst MNF announcer to ever take the booth in your avy?

Because he's the man. Do you want his spot? He'll gladly give it up, you probably know more than he does.

I also downloaded the HD version cause I missed it on TV. +!%@ was crazy, especially the two girls in the skyrise that saw the second plane hit and wenthysterical. the view they had
eek.gif
frown.gif
. Plus I was high as hell when I watched it so I was feeling extra emotional
frown.gif

Why do they cut out the actual crashes? Its not really unfiltered then.. Nevertheless, its really uncomfortable to watch. However, why does the camera workseem so professional as in the movie "cloverfield"

Originally Posted by derventa

Why do they cut out the actual crashes? Its not really unfiltered then.. Nevertheless, its really uncomfortable to watch. However, why does the camera work seem so professional as in the movie "cloverfield"
A lot of it was film from news channels like FOX, WPIX, etc. so even amidst the chaos, they were doing whatever they could to get the shot.

evan fairbanks videos are really sad. he has the 2nd crash on footage and also a firefighter troop that had 19 men who all ended up dieing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

evan fairbanks videos are really sad. he has the 2nd crash on footage and also a firefighter troop that had 19 men who all ended up dieing
frown.gif
I Googled his name and it turns out his "footage" is fake.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I also downloaded the HD version cause I missed it on TV. +!%@ was crazy, especially the two girls in the skyrise that saw the second plane hit and went hysterical. the view they had
eek.gif
frown.gif
. Plus I was high as hell when I watched it so I was feeling extra emotional
frown.gif
yea that %%*+ brought tears to my eyes

how many nters were there in person to witness this event? if i saw it in person i would break down.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

how many nters were there in person to witness this event? if i saw it in person i would break down.
I was in Queens so I saw nothing but the smoke flying out of the building as I took the train. My brother and sister went to school in MidtownManhattan so they were relatively safe and walked across the bridge. No one immediately close to me was at Ground Zero though.

Very, VERY hard to watch. Our generation's "Kennedy" incident. Still remember that day like yesterday.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

I'm in Brooklyn

I think it was like the 4th day of school in 7th grade, moms came and took me outta class with the quickness I got home just before noon so all the damage wasdown. but i just stood on my terrace a watched all the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom