102 Minutes That Changed America

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I also downloaded the HD version cause I missed it on TV. +!%@ was crazy, especially the two girls in the skyrise that saw the second plane hit and went hysterical. the view they had
eek.gif
frown.gif
. Plus I was high as hell when I watched it so I was feeling extra emotional
frown.gif
yea that %%*+ brought tears to my eyes

I couldn't watch something like that while I was high.

wow, just finished watching the rest of the vids. my heart goes out to everybody that had to experience this.. those that didn't make it and those thatdid. you dudes are some strong %++ people. don't know what i would have done.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

It's a shame we'll never know what really went down.

I do remember it like it was yesterday. Went to history class and the entire pod was in our room watching. They pinned it on OBL from the moment it began.

Elaborate? I'm pretty sure we now know who perpetrated the attacks and why they happened.

It really is crazy that it's coming up on eight years. Awful day to say the least.
You eat everything the government feeds you?
laugh.gif

No, but if the shoe fits.

Clearly they weren't honest about why the attacks happened, but I think we know who was behind them. Obviously, it was not because they just hate us for noreal reason.

We'll never know until Bush tells the entire truth about the events that lead up to Sept. 11th.
It all starts when Israel declares independence in 1948, wins an overwhelming victory in 1967, and the United States begins to give themunwavering support from then on thus alienating and entire group of people. Then, to add insult to injury, we build military bases on their land to"contain" two countries that hate one another.

As much as I like to think we know everything about what happened watch the documentary "Loose change". After watching that I found myself with many questions. Both my parents were blocks away when this happened. It was a very very sad day
tired.gif

Loose Change is pretty much a joke.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Uncomfortable to watch. The vid from NYU dorms gave me the chills
indifferent.gif
i peeped it out because you said it gave you chills

couldnt agree more...one of the most disturbing 9/11 videos ive seen so far
my eyes watered up when they zoomed into those people jumping
i dont even know what to say

Back
Top Bottom