11/11- VIKINGS @ PACKERS

i had this weird dream last night and in it i checked the packers game and they lost...i woke up convinced they lost...so this is good that the Packers won inreal life
pimp.gif
:pimp:

now go Giants so we can have the best record in the NFC
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yet another impressive showing from Childress' squad, SMH.

Dude would be outcoached if they played a Pop Warner team next week.

Congrats to the pack...we suck
laugh.gif

I just hope that the injury to Peterson isin't serious.

Ry...what QB should we start tanking for
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mossy

Eh, knowing Childress and how stubborn he is the team won't end up taking a QB in the 1st or 2nd round....they'll still stick with the "T Jacksonis our guy" routine all summer again because he is their hand picked guy. Much like most other things involved with this team, everybody (media, fans,experts, etc) thinks one thing.....and Childress and his regime think the other.

Vikings though at least keep us entertained with the SAME themes every single week....

At halftime yesterday Brooks Bollinger had three completions for 7 yards. Those were his halftime stats. Bollinger remained at 7 total yards until 2 minutesremained in the 3rd quarter.

An opposing QB threw for over 350 yards. Again.

Favre dropped back 46 times. The Vikings had zero sacks.

The Vikings didnt get past Green Bay's 42 yard line until seconds before the 4th quarter started.

And to sum of the Childress regime oh so perfectly, the Vikings went for it on 4th down three times. All three times they completed a pass to Robert Ferguson.And all three times the play came up short of the 1st down marker.

Vikings are now 5-14 in their past 19 games.

The good news is that next week's game will be blacked out in MN so those of us who live here can turn our attention to painting our living room walls andwatching it dry, twice the entertainment value of a Viking game on Sunday that doesnt have A Peterson breaking any records.

As usual, nice win by Green Bay. They are miles ahead of us and hats off to them.

It's so irritating when you know the Packers are stacking 8 or 9 players in the box and they don't even attempt to throw the ball downfield...asevidence by Bollinger's stats midway through the 3rd quarter...and any effectiveness of a play-action pass was squashed.

And to sum of the Childress regime oh so perfectly, the Vikings went for it on 4th down three times. All three times they completed a pass to Robert Ferguson. And all three times the play came up short of the 1st down marker.

My biggest pet peve about Childress...always coming up with plays that depend on the receiver breaking a tackle to get the first down...its not like we have anAnquan Boldin or Terrell Owens at WR...I don't know what he's thinking
laugh.gif

I still think the Vikes should run some 3WR sets with Chester as the slot guy and Peterson in the backfield. No reason to have our (apparently) two bestoffensive weapons never on the field together.

Vikings were also 0-8 on 3rd downs, as well as 0-3 on 4th downs.
laugh.gif

Impressive.

Let's be honest here and call it like it is: Childress and the Vikings are going to get Peterson killed with the way they run their offensive game plan.It was only a matter of time before he got injured.

Bring on the Raiders.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom