*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Is it really possible that Odom will be bought out and then come back?

THIS! 
I feel like Pau for CP3 would have been enough due to the other players going to NO from Houston.

Is it really possible that Odom can be bought out and then come back?

roll.gif
@ an Odom buyout. He will be flipped for assets, book it.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Is it really possible that Odom can be bought out and then come back?

roll.gif
@ an Odom buyout. He will be flipped for assets  trade picks, book it.

*fixed* and no we don't want David West.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^hey man, I was laughing at the disrespect towards Bosh. We can't really say D12 and CP3 came together on this, it still the teams decision. Two of the Heat Big 3 were free agents. 2 of them made it pretty clear they were trying to come together.

We'll see where Dwight ends up. But if he lands in LA and think it's any different than the Heats situation I don't know what to say about you.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Quick question to the laker fans, Kobe last year stated he would never team up with two superstars to try and when a chip.. with the current trade do you think Kobe ego doesnt want Howard?

I am sure Kobe would rather do it all himself that's just who he is..

But I think it is much different....  2 SUPERSTARS AND CHRIS BOSH colluding to be on the same team, and the front office making the right moves to get 2 superstars on the Lakers..

laugh.gif

If Dwight ends up in LA you don't think Dwight and CP3 colluded?

Y'all are the SAME ones talking about Lebron has no competitive spirit etc.

THE SAME ONES!

You can't collude a trade that is not your move.. CP3 said "I WANT TO PLAY FOR THE KNICKS" a week ago..

If D12 ends up in LA as apart of a trade it is Orlando realizing they need to deal D12 now before they get nothing for him..

@WojYahooNBA: NBA owners have pushed commissioner David Stern to kill the deal sending Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Lakers, sources tell Y! Sports

Very mixed about this trade. Was ecstatic his morning when I only heard Pau for Paul, but when I saw that Odom was included, I was more like 
frown.gif
. Appreciated Odom very much, but basketball is a business and Lakers were smart to trade him after his 6th Man of The Year performance last year.

Can't wait to see what other types of moves Lakers still have under their sleeves, but wow.

Mike Brown era begins....

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Quick question to the laker fans, Kobe last year stated he would never team up with two superstars to try and when a chip.. with the current trade do you think Kobe ego doesnt want Howard?

I am sure Kobe would rather do it all himself that's just who he is..

But I think it is much different....  2 SUPERSTARS AND CHRIS BOSH colluding to be on the same team, and the front office making the right moves to get 2 superstars on the Lakers..

laugh.gif

If Dwight ends up in LA you don't think Dwight and CP3 colluded?

Y'all are the SAME ones talking about Lebron has no competitive spirit etc.

THE SAME ONES!

Ughhhh...How is it the same? You act like Dwight and CP3 could just get up and leave whenever they wanted. It was up to their teams, they weren't in the same situation as Bosh & Lebron. 
Either way, you can say whatever you want about CP3 and Dwight. Kobe DOES have the competitive spirit you're talking about whether or not they come to the Lakers so most of us could care less sine KB24 is our big dog.

Anybody else see this? From the NBA season Thread

ESPN CP3 trade latest: Trade with Lakers will NOT go through Friday and Chris Paul is expected in Hornets camp, according to sources
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif

I will hold further comment until everythig is final. Don't want to waste my effort.

Why ore other owners mad? We just traded Gasol/Odom for Chris Paul. In terms of value, that's even. It wasn't Matt Barnes/Ron Artest for Chris Paul. It wasn't Kwame for Gasol
laugh.gif

I hope this is nothing.

Back
Top Bottom