11/12 Pack Vs DMP

DMP's Over 11/12 pack any day of the week.....although i think there will be more hype for the 11/12 pack....

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by MASARO

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

I already have the 11/12 pack.......I would go with that pack.
Pics are stronger than words in this case...

......You get the picture.

5trhiv.jpg

Peep the sig.....
nerd.gif
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GREAT POST.......PICTURES SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS AND YOU SHOCKED ME GOOD POST
a76da51a-4b88-47ef-86ce-e6573712e4b4
^^^^^Believe dat and DMP 4 me... still need to cop

First and foremost:

DMP > any CDP

Anyone who owns the dmp or has seen it knows what im talkin about. However had JB dropped space jams and playoffs as the pack *nuts on self* I would'vesold my sister for two packs.

I love my dmp's but i might take the CDP FTW....its a close race, if you ask me tomorrow i might say different but right now its the CDP cuz i dont havethem yet....

i'd have to go with the DMP simply because it's both of my favorite jays in one pack, with sick colorways might i add(though not the best IMO).

I want the package but I don't like the black and red colorway... It can be concord, space jams or columbias...I don't mind, Just no breds.

cdp over the dmp for me. the black and gold VI's aint worth a dam to me so easy choice. and further i would prefer the red and white XII's. them waslike candy they was so sweet. i wore mine before i got serious about collecting

DMP without question. The VI is one of my favorite shoes period. The only reason for me to kick out $310 (for the 11/12 pack) is for the XIIs, and they justbarely make it into my top ten Jordan list.

I missed out on the DMP's =/. I got hopes for this pack. I'm planning on copping 2 of the XI/XII pack. One to keep, and another to somehow trade forthat DMP pack that I missed.

11/12 pack would def be first choice. While I love the 6 the gold really was not all that on the shoe. I think people are stuck on the dope packaging that theDMP came with. Ya'll got to give it up to the taxi joints.

Back
Top Bottom