11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

YEEE!!! I'm loving the XII's i didn't really want the black/red xii's to come out with this package, happy for the white/blacks...nice move JB,way to change it up and coming out with the best pack last.

i have my pair on hold for me with 30% off

<3 having friends that work in footlocker
happy.gif

(can only get 1 pair so dont ask)

man I want them 12s. I might have to do the dummie and cop this pack. My 11s are great but I need those 12s!

Hm. It seems like with each retro of the XI the patent gets smaller and smaller.

I really like the XIIs but I don't know if I'm willing to wait in line (maybe in the rain) to get them.

if the taxis are gonna be in the pack, imma definitely cop. if only we could have got space jams or columbias

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

Hm. It seems like with each retro of the XI the patent gets smaller and smaller.

I really like the XIIs but I don't know if I'm willing to wait in line (maybe in the rain) to get them.

Makes me want to go measure all my XI on the midsole and see what the difference is in length. Only OG that I have is the bred. So I can probably do ameasurement when they come out of the OG, retros, and CDP retro.

Finally they retro the Taxis. They were my first pair of Jordans. Anyone know how limited this release will be? I really hope I don't have to camp out infront of a store for these.

that is a good looking pack...probably the first pack since the 10/13's where both shoes looked good.

Hey tell me, which CDP shoe looks fake to you, the 11's or 12's? tell me. I can't wait to see more pics of the pack just to see how new theyboth look. Whether they come tomorrow or any day before the official release.

^^both look fine to me
of course there not exactly the same as before
but they dont look "fake" imo

its just odd seeing a non yellowed OG taxi 12 i hope the leather is plush on them because any OG 12 is ill in terms of quality.

^^
you know JB comes with the best quality...

and to think Gucci had better leather/quality................................

Back
Top Bottom