11/21 Official Raptors Vrs Nets Vol: FUVC

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Great game, I'm not sure what can top this for game of the year. Rockets vs Blazers was nice but this was just over the top. Feel really bad for Raptorsfans though, both team deserved this one

Now, Mo ager dance everyone, Nets win.

Great game. Raptors fans are still great fans. Awesome game.

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG VC!!! killed the raptors again... reminiscent of the 07 playoff game. hahahaha owned.

This team needed a game like this. Now they can see that they can compete. This isn't going to make the Nets a ultimate team but this game win or lose,shows they can compete night in and night out.

LOL

i'm not even mad at vince any more. gotta give the man his due, he played like a g tonight. also just as with every other raptors loss this season i blameit on will solomon 1000%.

also anthony parker is still that dude. too bad we still can't defend inbound passes

CHEA

I wonder if even that was the set play. But this game was really goood tonight if you saw every clutch shot made.

Amazing game that was...
VC killed it.
I must show respect, he played good.

The best game I have seen so far this season!

Nice attempt by Raptors, it was close indeed.

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
GAME OF THE YEAR NO GAME IS BEATING THIS BACK TO BACK BUZZER BEATERS FOR OT.

Pretty much. Vince hasn't played this well in Toronto in awhile.

This was a GREAT game.

Bosh with 42, and when he hit that 3 pointer I was
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
all at the same time.

Devin with 30 again this season.

I don't like Calderon but he's a great player and had a great game tonight (26, 15), I have to respect that.

this game was comedic.

i would trade will lolomon for for a wizards alternate jersey

all the salt outta every ocean in the world condensed into a solid block got nothin on my feelings right now

^ you didn't miss much.

LOL. edit - And I must say and this is big for me Bobby Simmons did a good job tonight. maybe not scoring, but he played well on defense.

Good lord, what an incredible game. Unbeleivable. I was screamin in my house.

Vince Carter is my boy. I ain't judging this off one game, but check the hate and the heart. Especially the heart. There is undeniably a big heart there.I've been sticking with my man the whole time since 04, I can always trust him. I believe in you VC.

Back
Top Bottom