11/27- Official Detroit Lions .vs. Tenneseee Titans Thanksgiving Day Game 12:30 PM ET..Vol. 10-2....

Lions are trash
laugh.gif

Some lame !!# games on today
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

lendale got motivation to play hard this game, jamal lewis's single game rushing record is in danger of being broken this week.
By Lendale ?? ummm NO.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by renegade34474

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

lendale got motivation to play hard this game, jamal lewis's single game rushing record is in danger of being broken this week.
By Lendale ?? ummm NO.
laugh.gif

guess u didnt get the joke cause its thanksgiving

and the lions SUCK GOO LORD
roll.gif
roll.gif

13 yard punt
roll.gif

Does anybody else wonder why nobody called Daunte Culpepper ready to give him a shot at a starter's gig?
nerd.gif
He's worse than Jon Kitna was early thisyear...

Culpepper wasn't the same after that knee injury wit the vikings..
smh.gif
Dem boyz on there way to ( 0-12 )..detroit fans I feel ya pain
tired.gif
same thing happened to the dolphins last season..at least ya'll still gotthe PISTONS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What are yall watchin where yall sayin culpepper is worse?

I don't see it.
He has no time and one wr.

*shrugs

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Does anybody else wonder why nobody called Daunte Culpepper ready to give him a shot at a starter's gig?
nerd.gif
He's worse than Jon Kitna was early this year...

I'm going to give Cullpepper a pass on this one at least Kitna has played in that system for 3 years. I don't care if you put Joe Montanna on thatteam he's not gunna do much better with three weeks and that horrendous o-line.

I'm all for tradition, but that's it. It's time to switch up the Thanksgiving games. This is a freakin blowout, and the 2nd quarter just started.

Van Pelt was on Sportscenter preaching how Detroit hosting a Turkey game is tradition and blah blah blah. 28-3 Van Pelt, who the hell wants to watch this crap.I'd rather play Gears of War 2.

Back
Top Bottom