11/27- Official Detroit Lions .vs. Tenneseee Titans Thanksgiving Day Game 12:30 PM ET..Vol. 10-2....

nfl needs to spread thanksgiving games around. because i cant watch this crap anymore.

and im playing against white this week. smh.

The Lions have the worst offensive line in recent memory
sick.gif
They dontblock to the whistle and there is always at least 2 Titans in the backfield on every snap.

Pep aint the best decision maker we have ever seen but he has no shot with a limited playbook and a swisscheese Oline and Shaun McDonald
sick.gif

Since theres no way this will be competitive the only hope is a all time blow out like 70 to 3 or some shh like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Does anybody else wonder why nobody called Daunte Culpepper ready to give him a shot at a starter's gig?
nerd.gif
He's worse than Jon Kitna was early this year...
are you watching this game? He is running for his life every time he steps back. He has to go to 3 step drops now. That's how bad that OL isplaying.

but Daunte is playing bad. He's staring down his receivers.

yeah , Mike missed it .. selective reading ftl
Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

I just woke up and switched to CBS...

How the #%@+ are the Titans up 28-3 in only 2 1.2 quarters ?
laugh.gif

Yall act like this $#!! was any different for Kitna when he was back there... This is almost the same team Jon Kitna threw for 4000 yards with last season...

No offensive line or whatever, Daunte doesn't look remotely good. At all.

And if he actually had offers from other teams, and passed them up to take this job and try to rebuild his credibility as an NFL QB...
ohwell.gif

This team won't win a game.

i woke up expecting a game and i look at the score in the 2nd quarter 28-3. the games already over, just rest the starters

At least kitna had roy.
And nah this line wasn't this bad last year. Its been bad but this is horrible.

laugh.gif
trav

Yall act like this $#!! was any different for Kitna when he was back there... This is almost the same team Jon Kitna threw for 4000 yards with last season...

And if he actually had offers from other teams, and passed them up to take this job and try to rebuild his credibility as an NFL QB...
ohwell.gif

oh you mean the Mike Martz offense that had Roy Williams on the other side of Calvin Johnson. And had Damien Woody on their squad. And this teamthat is missing half of their starting line. I mean what do you expect?

Welp, as bad as my Niners are, Thanksgiving always makes me feel better. It could be worse. I could be a Lions fan.

this is what I didn't want.
Tennessee is my team, but we could've done this to them any day, I wanted the thanksgiving games to be competitive. I'm happy we're the early gamethough, I'm still hyped to see my team on TV, then by time I go to dinner the better games(hopefully, *crosses fingers*) will be on.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

ohwell.gif

oh you mean the Mike Martz offense that had Roy Williams on the other side of Calvin Johnson. And had Damien Woody on their squad. And this team that is missing half of their starting line. I mean what do you expect?

I was just about to post this. You cannot be serious Nowitness comparing those two seasons. You can only truly compare to when Dan Orvlosky was in and he wasjust as terrible. You have to remember how scalled down their offense is when Pep is in as well. When Kitna was in the whole playbook is open. Pep got TWOarmbands and I aint seen him look at the second one yet
laugh.gif

oh you mean the Mike Martz offense that had Roy Williams on the other side of Calvin Johnson. And had Damien Woody on their squad. And this team that is missing half of their starting line. I mean what do you expect?
Look, even this year when he was healthy, Jon Kitna was playing better than what Daunte has shown the last few weeks...

I'm not saying Kitna was any good. I'm not saying the circumstances are ideal for Daunte. Far from it. But he's been awful. It's notlike he's done anything to help the cause here...

Look, even this year when he was healthy, Jon Kitna was playing better than what Daunte has shown the last few weeks...

I'm not saying Kitna was any good. I'm not saying the circumstances are ideal for Daunte. Far from it. But he's been awful. It's not like he's done anything to help the cause here...

ROY WILLIAMS. They dont have anyone that can beat man coverage except Calvin. I aint saying Daunte is playing well but no one would do any better in thissituation its disgusting all the way around. I would go so far as to say the fact that Culpepper is mobile is making it look better then it really is Ivewatched about the last 4 Lions games by the way dont ask why they fascinate me. Aside from his bonehead plays that are a given he is playing much better thenOrvlosky was playing

Like seriously who the $!$% is john standeford
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
trav
He should be benched he let Lendale turn the corner
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom