11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Nice Pushead box ..

lol whats so funny??

uh because the main point is about the XX3's not a box in the background .

?
even when you explained, i still failed to find the funny part

Its funny to me because im commenting on something that is NOT the main point . My bad .

i don't know bout yall, but the unc's have to be the dopest carolina blue j's to EVER come out with the unc ix's coming a distant second......

this has to be the most expensive move for the shoe game. to drop three fresh kicks in one day, jordan came up quick leaving everyone with a smile on theirface.

if it wasn't for the candy red i would've copped two pairs of the chicagos instead of coppin zero. i would've spent close to a G if not forthat......

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i don't know bout yall, but the unc's have to be the dopest carolina blue j's to EVER come out with the unc ix's coming a distant second......

FALSE

These are:

Air_Jordan_XIV_WhiteCaro_1.jpg

Air_Jordan_XIV_WhiteCaro_2.jpg

Grail status for me

this has to be the most expensive move for the shoe game. to drop three fresh kicks in one day, jordan came up quick leaving everyone with a smile on their face.

if it wasn't for the candy red i would've copped two pairs of the chicagos instead of coppin zero. i would've spent close to a G if not for that......
wow, you don't like the candy red. i absolutely love that about the shoe. they did these right.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

FALSE

These are:

> Grail status for me

No way homes ...

i guess your not including titanium's and white/columbia xi's in this rating cause i would put both of them above the 23's andix's. i do love 23's though.

Originally Posted by deuce02

i guess your not including titanium's and white/columbia xi's in this rating cause i would put both of them above the 23's and ix's. i do love 23's though.
the titaniums look too plain with the grey sides for me personally. the colors put together on the unc xx3's just does it for me. thexi's you're talking about barely had enough caro blue on it for me to consider it as a unc colorway.

the closest unc j that comes near these xx3 has to be the ix's IMO.

but after looking and trying on the xx3's, i said it in the beggining and i still think its true, but the xx3's DO look like AND 1's
ohwell.gif

FALSE

These are:

Grail status for me

IF U SAY SO......

were these limited cause it seemed to me these were a GR release in womens or something. might be even in stock at PYS.....

anybody got their order from eastbay cancelled?
i got this email:
Thank you for your contingency order. Unfortunately, I was unable to place an order for the item # 18376011 size 10.0 because the item is no longer available.Please let us know if we can assist you further. Thank you for visiting www.eastbay.com. Sincerely, JeeCustomer Service

i feel extremely sad now... i should of pick up this w/ my other two from FC... sigh

FALSE

These are:

Grail status for me

IF U SAY SO......

were these limited cause it seemed to me these were a GR release in womens or something. might be even in stock at PYS.....

i dont think those r GR...
i kno there were low top XIVs w/ this color, but the baby blue is darker~
and this one is regular mid cut XIVs~
i actually seem them pretty rare...
anybody got any infos on em? plz share~ i wnt to enhance my sneaker knowledge, thx!

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by bigj505

DMV UPDATE!!!!!
I went to Arundel Mills today (saturday) and there was 1 size 12 UNC at the footlocker... some dude in front of me was buying a smaller size and tried selling it to me lol.... but yea, no more at Arundel Mills.
PG Plaza still had
all 3 colors in scattered sizes at Shoe City - no 9 - 10 of Wiz... size 8 on display, 8.5 on display for the CHI
all 3 colors in scattered sizes at Downtown Locker Room - no 9 - 10 of Wiz... size 8 on display, no 9.5 of the UNC but a 9 for the CHI
large size CHI at Champs,
UNC & CHI at Footlocker... I know they had a 9 & 11 of the UNC and at least a 9.5 in the CHI
*** NOTE - Shoe City will hold a shoe for you while I know footlocker wont... I was able to pick up the UNCs and the CHIs in a 10 & 9.5 respectively... keeping one selling the other but I couldnt decide which one i wanted at the time.
*** Quality is worse than prior releases... look at the 23 and the jumpman imprints on the tongues... you will notice that the gold paint is very messy and actually might show up on the shoe strings
I returned that size 12 to urundel mills yesterday afternoon.I bought the chi and unc colorways from them at midnight before.Went to pg plaza at 5:00am and ended up getting the motosports,which they only had 1 size 12 in the whole mall.I had a very slim chance in getting the motosports but I pulled it off, thanks to this cool a** dude in DTLR that was before me and wore a 12.He let me get the motosprts because he wanted the unc's more.I didnt want the unc's and the moto's,it was one blue pair or the other(which I preferred the motorsports).So I took back my unc's.Hope I dont regret it later.
ohwell.gif

well that answers y there was a size 12 left lol... im sad i didnt get the wizards colorway...

it seems the leather side panels (at least in black. the old loves are beautiful) have quality issues. the pics of the hornets gaurd even looks crappy. verywavy, not smooth looking......

The UNC's are wayy better than the titanium.

I think only the XI's are above them for that colorway

aw man they should've released a LANEY Version..... how crazy would that have been.......

The black/blue are not Motorsport they are def the wizards because the tag it comes with.... it has the same font as wizard jersey and have the year. so laneysshould've been included in it.

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

aw man they should've released a LANEY Version..... how crazy would that have been.......

The black/blue are not Motorsport they are def the wizards because the tag it comes with.... it has the same font as wizard jersey and have the year. so laneys should've been included in it.
WOW. that's the best freakin' idea i've ever heard. someone should photoshop a colorway using the laney colors.

you sir are the man.....

Originally Posted by jd3772000

SOME MORE PICS I TOOK...

49815e46c703592c2244246e20b7a01a6289113.pjpg

c9b15146c4095d2273a9d6f3bafbff6604cb0e0.pjpg
i'de have to go with the old loves>chicagos.

and also chicago X's>>chicago XX3's

oh yeah, JBAAC red XX3's>>chicago XX's......

Back
Top Bottom