11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by armfizzle

The UNC's look nice, but I prefer the Titaniums. Tumbled leather toe>Patent leather toe.Suede Side Panel>Black leather side panel.

yeah they definitely used better material on the titaniums. but the colorway on the unc with the black instead of grey side panels look better imo.....

If they dropped a laney the same day on black friday, that would be close to droppin 8 bills on kicks in one day.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

The UNC's look nice, but I prefer the Titaniums. Tumbled leather toe>Patent leather toe.Suede Side Panel>Black leather side panel.

yeah they definitely used better material on the titaniums. but the colorway on the unc with the black instead of grey side panels look better imo.....

the color combination on the UNCs are alot better than the Titaniums if only JB used tumbled leather in these then we will not be having thisdiscussion
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

EXACTLY.....what I've been saying. If the same materials were used, the UNCs would have been King XX3.

I got two UNCs and I think they are KILLIN ! ! ! I'm gonna pick up one more down the road to hoop in.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

ay man where did u cop in boston??^^^

I got ,mine too lol..... i VERY HAPPY WITH THESE...... I WANNA GET More......

I actually drove to Salem, NH for them. Expressions downtown had them though. I'm sure Bodega got them too.

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Originally Posted by DJKona

Has anyone got shipping confirmation from Flight Club orders yet?

I got shipping confirmation 5 minutes after I placed the order.

i used two day shipping the next day i ordered. i hope i'll get em on monday......

I'm luvin my wizards colorway more than all of em.It's something about that blue that got me.I think it's because I have owned other unc colorwaysbut never had any wizard colorways.I just can't stop lookin at em!!!!!!By the way those titaniums are nuts!!!!

How many did they make of the motorsports? I've asked this but nobody seems to know. Does anyone have any knowledge to this? I'm curious to know what alimited release really means since they seem to have been available just like the UNC and Chicago. What was so limited about these?

Any Chicago Heads... I just returned two size 10's of the Motorsports to HOH today. They prolly still got at least one of them in stock. After I got homewith them I decided I really just couldn't do the patent leather. I know some of yall prolly think I'm trippin, but its just not me. If they didtumbled leather toes I woulda copped multiples of all three.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Why were the Motorsports limited? Does anyone know how many pairs were made?

Been told the US release had under 6000 units out there.

These kicks would be perfect if they would change the patent leather for the material the white/red ones had. Still a beautiful shoe.

i love all 3 colorways...dropped freaking $1800 on one day jus on shoes...3 pairs of each colorway...1 for ballin, 1 for casual wear, and 1 to stock

Can any of my fellow NT'ers answer a question? I was wondering if they came out with a 7.5 in the motorsports. It seems like the size run started at 8. Cananyone confirm? Thanks.

For LA people, I returned a size 11 motorsports (not my size, got mine elsewhere) to Niketown LA at closing Saturday night. If the employees didn't takeit, maybe it's still there...

yeah it appears that only 8-12 only half sz was 10.5 and they only made 13 for canada release based on information i gathered from the previous posts....youdhave to buy a sz 8 if ur 7.5 but in my opinion they run a little small so you should be good...hope this helps and if anyone knows anything else please correctme if i am wrong

the laney PS in the white colorway couple pages back....
absolutely sick
almost looks like a lakers colorway tho

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

the laney PS in the white colorway couple pages back....
absolutely sick ":
almost looks like a lakers colorway tho
By sick I hope you mean "Vommit" theyre horrible
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom