11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

still looking for some 10.5 UNC's without getting r@ped on ebay....but like my Wizards/Chicagos
smile.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Hypothetical question: If footlocker/ champs/ footaction were to hold a 30% off soon, do you all think these would be excluded??There is a slim chance that my footlocker may still have some.

i got mine with the 30% last month.
I know someone that used the employee 50. i hate him for it.

They are everywhere in NYC for retail.....jimmy J, footlocker,champs....but those 11/12s walk out each store

Originally Posted by chatta718

They are everywhere in NYC for retail.....jimmy J, footlocker,champs....but those 11/12s walk out each store

Which is crazy to me..........I also have the 11/12 pack but if I had to choose I would take my XX3's anyday.

If you guys still need these, they were still available to be ordered through finishline as of yesterday

London Niketown is having a 50% off sale going on at the moment, and I copped my motorsports XX3 for GBP 56 (USD 80), steal of the year for me

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

The only sizes left on FNL are like 9.5 and under.
online or in the store? I was talking about ordering through send-sale at a store

I tried to order a size 10 in the UNC's. I got a cancellation email today saying they couldn't fill my order. I was pretty sad. I really want theMotorsports or UNC's in a 10.5.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by wigglez25

does anyone know if any spots online still have the chi-towns for sale
bnyconline.com still has some UNC's too $185 shipped
Has anyone ever ordered from this website before?
I thought about it but did not. Anyway I went to the Footlocker at times square (NY) yesterdayand picked up my UNC's and Chicago's for retail. Never thought they would still be around this long after release date. They also had the Motorsportscolorway and a nice stock of 11/12 CDPs for those that are interested.

Originally Posted by yinglin727

London Niketown is having a 50% off sale going on at the moment, and I copped my motorsports XX3 for GBP 56 (USD 80), steal of the year for me

WOW! great pick up man...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yinglin727

WOW! great pick up man...
pimp.gif

did the US receive the wizards/motorsports in size 11.5? cause all the retailers that i went to said that they never got a size 11.5...they got thechicago's and UNC's in 11.5 but not the wizards...can anyone confirm this?

im not so sure about Wizard 11.5 in US probably just online @ airjordanflightclub.com but im sure no sz 13 in US retail stores even niketown..

Back
Top Bottom