11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

did the US receive the wizards/motorsports in size 11.5? cause all the retailers that i went to said that they never got a size 11.5...they got the chicago's and UNC's in 11.5 but not the wizards...can anyone confirm this?

i'm pretty sure they have 11.5's.

found a pair of size 10 wizards at footlocker at ontario mills... hooray
smile.gif

Originally Posted by marqueemark

im not so sure about Wizard 11.5 in US probably just online @ airjordanflightclub.com but im sure no sz 13 in US retail stores even niketown..

I found them in a 13. Ill take pics tonight

They made them in size 13 only in Canada and Europe only. US did not release size 13 in the Motorsports/Wizards colorway. Still looking for a pair myself.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the XX3's after my Stealth. I got them and they killed my toes. For ppl that has had that problem with those shoesare the unc/chicago/wiz the same or is there a difference. BTW I see post about not being no wiz 13 release in the US. I live in a small town in South GA andthe local store that sells jordans seem to have full size run of all three colors and im pretty sure on the wiz color it had up to a 13 on the tag.

One of the better releases by JB this year. I just wish they wouldn't have come out on the same day!
mad.gif
BTW, they did have 13's in the wizards colorway. My local mall had them butdecided to pick up the UNC's instead.
tired.gif
I wouldn't have sleptif I knew how hard they were going to be to come by.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

The Quality on the black stealth is way better than these 3. Thats the reason im selling these.

Not really IMO........My stealths and my three are about the same.The only XX3 I can say may be better than these in quality is my red and whites.And the onlyreason I say that is because of the tumbled leather........

Back
Top Bottom