11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Got my UNC size 13 from flight club with free shipping!! Now I dont have deal with the mall later today! Just got the email confirm.

tried copping chi and unc sz 13s right at 9 pm pst, but said chis were out of stock. only got UNCs ;(

flightclub had them up at 5till. i got in a 11 in the motorsports. got the email just cross my fingers now

seems like all gone in motors on FC and no sz 11.5 and sz 13 in motors why would they do that to the US

picked up two pairs of university blue's. i can't stand candy red so i really passed on the chicagos and i already had a pair of motorsports.

i'm still bummed on the way the red I's dropped and the xx3 pics have been up soo long the hype faded enough for me to not go crazy with this release.now i know why jb waits soo freakin long and release pics soo close to RD for HYPE.

i actually had a discount card but i didn't want to delay my order any longer so i skipped it. and i don't want to try to get an extra pair and have myorder cancelled. but i ordered with two day air and once i get the tracking number and these are still up on FC i'll use my discount card.

this went through smoothly......

Looks like FC did indeed have them up a few minutes early, about 5 to 12 as was mentioned...the site lagged a little for me in between screens, but I wascompletely checked out by 12...I should be good.

WTH was that, right when the "add to cart" button came up I clicked it and they were sold out already
Phone orders?

got the motors and UNC's on fightclub. got in right away, tried to go on eastbay and it sold it as soon as they came up, so i completed my order on fc. imjust happy i got my pairs even tho i wanted to use my eastbay gift card

Could only get the motorsports added to my cart on eastbay.... That was on my brother's laptop. Went to flightclub on mine and copped all 3 with ease..Can't believe how fast they sold on eastbay though. Goodluck to all those who are still trying to cop.

how the hell did it sell out in less than a second on eastbay??? i got my size the second they became available and went straight to the paypal payment tab andwas told they were sold out...it was less than 3 seconds to add to cart and go to paypal. EASTBAY ISSHADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

Damn, sold out in 5 minutes everywhere. I was hoping the blue ones would be my last pair of Jordans, but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom