11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by bugginout

Got the motorsports and love them. All three are nice. Someone mentioned a while back how these are basically the exact same shoe in different colors. For that reason, I can't quite put the Chicagos and UNCs on the same level as the Black Stealths and Old Loves (that said, they're all great). Every XX3 has something unique unto itself except those two. For example, the All Stars have the stitching, the White Stealths have the gold signatures, the Black Stealths have the unique quilt like side stitching in non leather, the Titaniums have the tumbled leather and grey color/non leather side panels, Old Loves have all white clean look with tumbled leather and the Motorsports simply have a blue that no other shoe has. Lots on detail in the XX3....
they are all unique. very true. i love them all.

i don't know why people keep saying that the titaniums don't have a leather side panel. the titaniums DO have a leather side panel.
It's technically suede not leather. Yes suede and leather are basically the same, but suede is the opposite side of the leather pelt.

Got the motorsports and man am I lovin them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Im just mad tight I couldn't get another pair.

No. Non of the Black Fridays came with a disc. It's like this...The Canadian version has an empty CD/Disc slot on the bottom of its box, the US versiondoesn't. The US Version has a solid bottom to it's box instead of the empty Disc slot. The Canadian version didn't come with tag's and the USversion did.

got 2 pair of every XX3 (1 pair of Titaniums) including the lows (underrated!).....Don't really love the red premiers, but would love to have the wholeseries.....

but it seems too hard to figure out.....ideas?

...to those NT'ers that have 2-3 pair of a XX3 (WIZARDS) in a size 13, sell a pair to somebody that actual will wear the damn shoe! YES i'm salty rightnow!

was this just an old school GR that sold light out or was this a limited grapes, DMP type of release ? i didnt want these because im saving for
other important things but i wish i could have atleast got the chicagos.

^There probably still available....there just a GR but the motorsports were more limited while the chicagos are the most available.

these were a limited release with the ms more limited only one store in my mall out of 5 got them and only like 2 of each size
i want ms in a 12 soooo bad
i had to cop a 13 in the chicagos cause i didnt want to leave with nothin
and i got there 5 min after they opened

Yo just hit my boy at Lenox and he said they still Bulls 10.5 and smaller and one size 14 left. Hit them up.

Chitown NT still had 12 and smaller.

Seems like most stores have smaller sizes still available in all three.

Copped all 3 today easily.. But had to get a 9 in the motorsports instead of 9.5.

If anyone needs em let me know

ay man where did u cop in boston??^^^

I got ,mine too lol..... i VERY HAPPY WITH THESE...... I WANNA GET More......

Originally Posted by bugginout

Got the motorsports and love them. All three are nice. Someone mentioned a while back how these are basically the exact same shoe in different colors. For that reason, I can't quite put the Chicagos and UNCs on the same level as the Black Stealths and Old Loves (that said, they're all great). Every XX3 has something unique unto itself except those two. For example, the All Stars have the stitching, the White Stealths have the gold signatures, the Black Stealths have the unique quilt like side stitching in non leather, the Titaniums have the tumbled leather and grey color/non leather side panels, Old Loves have all white clean look with tumbled leather and the Motorsports simply have a blue that no other shoe has. Lots on detail in the XX3....

It was hard for me to rate, too. I love all the XX3s for different reasons.

I love the black Stealths for the solid base black color and prominent white argyle print; the White Steaths for the gorgeous gold signature on blackblackground on the toe; the Old Loves for the overall basic clean look, tumbled leather, and pearl-colored side panels; the All-Stars for the MJ signatures,unlike any other shoe (which should have been tumbled leather, as well); the Wizards for the color changing midsoles and black/blue/white colorway; the UNCsfor a shoe that no other Carolina blue/white/black shoe can touch--looks fantastic with UNC gear; the Chicagos for its BOLD black/red/white colorway andintricate argyle pattern; the upcoming black/reds for the deep black color and red dna-style print that pops out like a firefly on a warm summer night; and...... need I say anything about the Titaniums? We all know that shoe is a thing of beauty as it is. Like the footlocker commercial goes when the grey box withthe jumpman comes out, "Nothing more needs be said."

UNDFTD just got their shipment in. Only bulls and unc though. No motorsports. They're selling them for 200 though.

Back
Top Bottom