11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

These are a great way to end the XX3 releases with the "legacy series" I have multiple of each pair, and just love looking at them....psyched tosport a pair of Motos and UNCs this weekend.....fire! (I know, the bred XX3 is actually the last, but after scoring titaniums, I dont even want to get involvedin the game for these...unless someone from Canada can hook up a international release for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shpongled25

These are a great way to end the XX3 releases with the "legacy series" I have multiple of each pair, and just love looking at them....psyched to sport a pair of Motos and UNCs this weekend.....fire! (I know, the bred XX3 is actually the last, but after scoring titaniums, I dont even want to get involved in the game for these...unless someone from Canada can hook up a international release for me
smile.gif

are they even releasing outside the US? ive only seen top 23 stores in the US, nothing about another additional 529 like the titaniums

NYC HEADS

Champs on 42nd xx3s are included on F&F

biggest size is 10.5 and not sure how much inventory they have on sizes but some of yall might get lucky

Originally Posted by iamxtian

big ups to the guys at attic...they just dropped theres so they should have near a FSR.
huge THANK YOU to the attic and to the person who posted about their shipment. just picked up some wizards. much appreciated.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

NYC HEADS

Champs on 42nd xx3s are included on F&F

biggest size is 10.5 and not sure how much inventory they have on sizes but some of yall might get lucky

can anyone give me the phone number for that store??? i looked on champssports.com, but i didnt see that listing

thanks

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

Originally Posted by KingJay718

These suck. Many places in NYC still has these.

Hope they go on sale.

Technically, these bad boys are already on sale if the AJXX3 "Friends & Family" non-exclusion claims are accurate and truthful. That would havebeen so great if I could of got these things for 30% off. Wow...you just can't beat that. That's good business. But it's also one of thosethings that happen by defualt and not by design. 'Cuz people would have to wait and look around and take a chance of not getting the kicks at all if theypurposely intended and pre-mediated coppin' with the F&F discount since Black Friday.

Wish the wind would of blew that deal my way. Despite that, I'm still content and totally present.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

yeah i tried to get a dude at local champs to transfer me a pair down...didnt work
I was able to have a pair transfered to my store in albany..they were real cool about it..

Crap, called Attic too late, they were sold out of the Motorsports C/W already. Anyone know of any stores in the L.A. area that still have these or any placesthat do phone orders (retail price of course)?

i went to roosevelt field in Long Island , in NY all they had was a 8.5 of chicago, anywhere else i can search for a size 9 in NY ???

Got my pair of UNC fro FC. Got lucky cause I didn't think they had the tag but I found it stuck in the shipping box. Love the color so much, might be bestUNC colorway ever.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Crap, called Attic too late, they were sold out of the Motorsports C/W already. Anyone know of any stores in the L.A. area that still have these or any places that do phone orders (retail price of course)?
UBIQ here in Philly still has all 3 colorways left in various sizes. They take phone orders and ship. Price is $185 + shipping. www.ubiqlife.comor 215-988-0194

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

i went to roosevelt field in Long Island , in NY all they had was a 8.5 of chicago, anywhere else i can search for a size 9 in NY ???

there are 2 footlocker and 1 footaction on 34th st and they all have size 9 and 10 when I went there on Thursday. Footaction is right by Pennstation andFootlocker is between 7th Ave and Broadway.

Posted this in pick up too, anyways got four more today sz13
wink.gif

oh and their sold out! for the one that hopes they'll be on sale racks
frown.gif

JB really hit the nail on the head with these colorways, imo...

I finally got all 3 pairs in...the carolina's and chicago's from sneakerhead, and the wizard's from FC...

All EXTREMELY dope, but I still gotta get a few Christmas gifts, think I might have to sell the carolina's...

Back
Top Bottom