11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by edunpeal

to the 757 NT'ers
pimp.gif
NOB NEX just got their UNC and Wizrads stock this morning, just bought my seocnd pair of Wizards 10.5 for $120 with my 10% scratch in coupon (retail is $150), hurry they have limited sizes and they probably won't last very long
tired.gif
whts NOB NEX?
plz spell the full name~ thx!

Well did my order of the unc 23 waited 6 days ( processing) called customer service, My shoe was already sold, i asked
frown.gif
if we could check another store that is was finally routed to ( it was also sold) Itold her her company was displaying very bad customer service. She said we can cancel your order( i did) told her i would never do business at finish Lineagain. Anyone had a size 13 they need to sell thanks Jon

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^nice pics~
but missing stealth and wizards...
titanium... well count as another
NOB is a naval base in Norfolk, VA and NEX is The Navy Exchange Mall

Originally Posted by jonj99

Well did my order of the unc 23 waited 6 days ( processing) called customer service, My shoe was already sold, i asked
frown.gif
if we could check another store that is was finally routed to ( it was also sold) I told her her company was displaying very bad customer service. She said we can cancel your order( i did) told her i would never do business at finish Line again. Anyone had a size 13 they need to sell thanks Jon

YES THAT HAPPENS WITH FNL man , sorry to hear . Hope you get your pair .

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^nice pics~
but missing stealth and wizards...
titanium... well count as another
NOB is a naval base in Norfolk, VA and NEX is The Navy Exchange Mall

ic ~ thx for yr explaintation!

to the 757 NT'ers
pimp.gif
NOB NEX just got their UNC and Wizrads stock this morning, just bought my seocnd pair of Wizards 10.5 for $120 with my 10% scratch in coupon (retail is $150), hurry they have limited sizes and they probably won't last very long
tired.gif
GOOD LOOKIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yo check it...i read your post at like 2pm, immediately jumped up and called...they had my 9.5 in the wizards...so i bounced literally in less than a minute(shorty wouldnt hold em for me either)...so im headin down there from the beach, like a 30 minute drive, prayin the whole way...call my mans and he's onhis way...so i get there, it is soooooooooo packed...

anyway i go up to the counter and ask and they sold my 9.5, im like F*!&, but they had one 9.5 in the UNC'S and they had my mans 9.0 in thewizards...so its time to pay and i have one of those scratch off coupons too...so im hopin its 25% but im like whatever...cashier scratches it off and is likeOMG this is the first 25% ive seen all day!! im like WORD, thats whats up...

i got me and my mans shoes for like $112 a pair...CRAZY!!!!! i cant thank you enough man...
pimp.gif
crazy come up

and btw, when i left they still had one 8.5 in the wizards(last pair) and i know they had an 11 in the UNCS, dont know what other sizes...but jump on em 757heads...even w/o the discount they are 149.99 no tax, cant beat it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

to the 757 NT'ers
pimp.gif
tired.gif
yo check it...i read your post at like 2pm, immediately jumped up and called...they had my 9.5 in the wizards...so i bounced literally in less than a minute (shorty wouldnt hold em for me either)...so im headin down there from the beach, like a 30 minute drive, prayin the whole way...call my mans and he's on his way...so i get there, it is soooooooooo packed...

anyway i go up to the counter and ask and they sold my 9.5, im like F*!&, but they had one 9.5 in the UNC'S and they had my mans 9.0 in the wizards...so its time to pay and i have one of those scratch off coupons too...so im hopin its 25% but im like whatever...cashier scratches it off and is like OMG this is the first 25% ive seen all day!! im like WORD, thats whats up...

i got me and my mans shoes for like $112 a pair...CRAZY!!!!! i cant thank you enough man...
pimp.gif
crazy come up

and btw, when i left they still had one 8.5 in the wizards(last pair) and i know they had an 11 in the UNCS, dont know what other sizes...but jump on em 757 heads...even w/o the discount they are 149.99 no tax, cant beat it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love when I see s*** like this happen.Niketalk love............
pimp.gif

Phew, I had to wait a week and pay $15 extra, but I was able to get mine from Packer. They got them yesterday, JC only got limited amounts. When I called noonyesterday JC had nothing above a 10. Luckily I was able to get a hold on a 10.5 at Teaneck. Looks like they only got the Motorsports and UNC. Don't knowhow many more they have, but give it a shot. Just happy I got mine.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

to the 757 NT'ers
pimp.gif
tired.gif
yo check it...i read your post at like 2pm, immediately jumped up and called...they had my 9.5 in the wizards...so i bounced literally in less than a minute (shorty wouldnt hold em for me either)...so im headin down there from the beach, like a 30 minute drive, prayin the whole way...call my mans and he's on his way...so i get there, it is soooooooooo packed...

anyway i go up to the counter and ask and they sold my 9.5, im like F*!&, but they had one 9.5 in the UNC'S and they had my mans 9.0 in the wizards...so its time to pay and i have one of those scratch off coupons too...so im hopin its 25% but im like whatever...cashier scratches it off and is like OMG this is the first 25% ive seen all day!! im like WORD, thats whats up...

pimp.gif
crazy come up

and btw, when i left they still had one 8.5 in the wizards(last pair) and i know they had an 11 in the UNCS, dont know what other sizes...but jump on em 757 heads...even w/o the discount they are 149.99 no tax, cant beat it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

No size 13's huh?

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

to the 757 NT'ers
pimp.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
crazy come up

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

No size 13's huh?
yeah man...i love helpin people out and when you get looked for in return...its great, once again EDUNPEAL, thanks a lot man!!!

and there may have been a 13 in the UNC'S, not sure...and they only received like 5 or 6 pairs of wizards

and to ppl asking...it is the Navy Exchange Mall...a big 'mini mall' like store...and you got to have a military id to cop, and everything is markeddown 20% everyday w/ no tax...i was lucky to get an additional 25% off
pimp.gif

already copped the chicagos/uncs, last one left is the wizards. looks like i'm going to have to pay $310, resell prices.

already copped the chicagos/uncs, last one left is the wizards. looks like i'm going to have to pay $310, resell prices.
I dont know where you are looking,

EBays=210$shipped

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by jonj99

frown.gif
if we could check another store that is was finally routed to ( it was also sold) I told her her company was displaying very bad customer service. She said we can cancel your order( i did) told her i would never do business at finish Line again. Anyone had a size 13 they need to sell thanks Jon

YES THAT HAPPENS WITH FNL man , sorry to hear . Hope you get your pair .

Man, i feel your pain, dude. Same thing happened with me with the Old Love XX3s with FNL, so I don't do business with them EVER! Not online, anyway.

to the 757 NT'ers
pimp.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
crazy come up

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

No size 13's huh?
yeah man...i love helpin people out and when you get looked for in return...its great, once again EDUNPEAL, thanks a lot man!!!

and there may have been a 13 in the UNC'S, not sure...and they only received like 5 or 6 pairs of wizards

and to ppl asking...it is the Navy Exchange Mall...a big 'mini mall' like store...and you got to have a military id to cop, and everything is marked down 20% everyday w/ no tax...i was lucky to get an additional 25% off
pimp.gif

The BX/PX is no joke.
pimp.gif
Plus you get that credit card through them touse and at discount prices.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You just gotta be on your game to copp due to popularity--same as everythingelse.

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

EBays=210$shipped

there aren't any auctions for a size 13 in the wizards..

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

EBays=210$shipped

there aren't any auctions for a size 13 in the wizards..
I have actually seen a few for around $250. I am trying to cop one pair and I can point you in the direction of the other seller

Just got some motorsports sz 10 $219 shipped wanted a pair bad so i thought that might be the best price i could get them for

Back
Top Bottom