11 Greatest Rap Groups Ever vol Cant Choose Just 10

I'm really missing the Roots and Bone thugs, those are about top 5 for me. Amybe Jurassic 5 near top 10 as well.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

I don't agree with the idea of crediting the group with solo material, except Wu...especially when talking about N.W.A.
QFT...makes no damn sense whatsoever.  BT-N-H deserves a spot.

And if mixtapes are included, these boys are lurking:

clipse1.jpg
When its all said and done for them. They will def be up there in the top 10 of all time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

I don't agree with the idea of crediting the group with solo material, except Wu...especially when talking about N.W.A.
QFT...makes no damn sense whatsoever.  BT-N-H deserves a spot.

And if mixtapes are included, these boys are lurking:

clipse1.jpg
When its all said and done for them. They will def be up there in the top 10 of all time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4. Run DMC
Best Material: Run DMC, Down WIth The King, and Raising Hell

3. Outkast
Best Material: Check Out Entire Discography
happy.gif

2. Wu Tang Clan
Best Material: Enter The Wu Tang, Wu Tang Forever, Liquid Swords, Only Built for Cuban Links, Ironman, Return to the 36 Chambers, Tical, Fishscale, Supreme Clientele, and Uncolltrolled Substance and OB4CL 2

1. NWA
Best Material: Str8 Outta Compton, Zaggin 4 Life, Amerikkks Most Wanted, Death Cerificate, The Predator, The Chronic, 2001, EZ Does It, and Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin Compton
Also NWA introduced SNoop and The dogg Pound, the Westside Connection, The DOC, Eminem and 50 Cent

At least that part is right.

Back
Top Bottom