12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

10895179_728206837275475_459664480_n.jpg
Who dat

I would def be swimming all up in dat. Any1 who says they wouldnt just cause of hair is lying. Anyone whos had sex b4 knows once it goes down, hair is definitely not being thought of lol
I'm not smashing if you sport the weave.

Tricks, and trick bags.

I'm smashing the Fatty with real hair over the Perfect10 with a weave, all day.

Last edited:
some dudes have a weird fetish for it, but for some reason I can't stand girls in jordans. some women's pairs are ok but the hyped jordans and stuff is just a turn off to me. not saying it would break the deal or anything.... but why can't she just wear some heels or something
laugh.gif
 . they'd be ok with a different outfit but not with what she got on...

Last edited:

some dudes have a weird fetish for it, but for some reason I can't stand girls in jordans. some women's pairs are ok but the hyped jordans and stuff is just a turn off to me. not saying it would break the deal or anything.... but why can't she just wear some heels or something
laugh.gif
 . they'd be ok with a different outfit but not with what she got on...
I'm just now seeing she had Jordans on.

by the way, shorty has extensions in, It's not a weave and what the hell does it matter what she do to her hair with a ***** like that?
mean.gif
+

That means he wouldnt smash Halle Berry, Beyonce, Scarlett Johansson or any top model in the world. They all wear weaves and clip-ins.

Also for the oxidation vs acidity of paper debate

When paper is infused water it tends to yeild a slightly acid moisture. Sulfuric acid due to the pulp of a tree being acidic in nature.

That sulfuric acid will in fact give up its hydrogen group willingly cause it's a strong acid.

So for a shoe to yellow it needs a oxidation which is caused by moisture H2O, but in the presence of a acid it is inhibited because the hydrogen group will in fact bond to the oxygen group tying to oxidize your shoe

H2+O=H2O

in other words that O group stays away from ur shoe and stays water

So that mean overall they would simply produce more moisture or cycle current moisture untill the acid in the paper runs out but sadly it is so small that can not inhibit the redox reaction. And oxidation takes place anyways

Now this is true if you store your shoes in normal enviornent meaning that it will take time for all these thjngs to play out

Also, the acid in the paper is so small that any inhibiting of a actual redox reaction will prob not occur.....

Just stated to to prove that @The7onius is right it's a myth and not a good one at that paper would actually help....

Long story short. Paper and acid have no effect on yellowing but oxidation does.

Oxidation is not related to paper so that means paper had no effect

Reducing moisture is ur best answer. Like sole saver and sealing shoes up reduces the amount of moisture and oxygen getting into your shoes and yellowing them.

And note paper can hold moisture so if u are nervous about that then remove it. But chemically it doesn not cause yellowing it's all about oxidation
GT?

Back
Top Bottom