12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

With the wait and delays behind these, and all the newer folks in the game, do we expect this to rival that of the space jam or concord releases?  Or is the colorway a bit too polarizing for some and maybe it wont reach those levels?

These have been my most wanted shoes for about 3-4 years now, I am thrilled.

Last edited:
Double up at least for me idc if I pay resell price for the second as long as I waited im rocking and stocking for sure. Also on a side note this should stay or become the official thread

Columbias are not dropping as a holiday shoe whenever they finally give the ok... I was told we have already seen the 11s for this year, that could also be why we have info so soon, based off of the color way I think its the all navy blue or even the snakeskins had that blue hue that they scrapped last year... Columbias will drop on an all star weekend, just no word on which one...

Wrong again. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ^^^^^^^^^ YOU BEAT ME TO IT SON I WAS BOUT TO GET HIM [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] DUDE NEEDS TO JUST STOP I MEAN THIS MAN KEEP STRIKING OUT

thats good to hear.. especially after that let down this year with gammas... so glad I passed on those. 

That's where the all star game was when he debuted them. That's why the jersey was blue orange and pink because it was a play on the spurs current colors
Yes, but JM says the name change had to do with that particular All-Star game, so I'm asking what does the name Columbia Blue have to do with San Antonio to have Nike change the name.

Amazing news, now we wait on pictures to leak...And debunk ones that are Photoshopped or just OGs passing as 2014s.

These will be "Columbia Blue" XI's under a different color name...

They will be the shoe that Mike wore in the ASG...

The color stories for the season are based around that ASG in San Antonio...

JM
Thank you so much for this confirmation.

I am going for 4 to last me a lifetime. <3

Ehhhhhh just dont know. I have all other mid xi.
So guess i gotta.

I like em

Just a couple years down the road i dont lile them when they are cream colored

1996 All Star Game

smokin.gif
   I can't wait. I wonder if bloodshed come heavy over these since the amount of times past to retro these. I rarely double up but will triple up on these.

Back
Top Bottom