12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Do they sit around for a while in store the day of release? Do you actually put them out on display or...? Because I'm sure most people aren't aware of DSG even carrying pairs and if you got there early you could easily scoop a pair.
DSG FORREAL?

700k should be enough to go around, but I'm still going to cover as many bases as possible
I agree. I don't care if there's 2 million pairs, I just want to make sure I get my pair for retail. Better be safe than sorry.

Damn I wonder which DSG will have them since I don't think they'll have it on display.

Still thinking if I should get these. I work at DlCKS and we got ours in a few weeks ago. Just not sure if I should cop or not. I like them, but I'm not in love with all white shoes. 

Do you know how they were allocated to certain spots?

I wonder if the "Koala [emoji]128040[/emoji]" will do the wish list hack for these like he did the Inf 6s

TEMPTED TO COP EARLY FROM A MOM AND POP SHOP TO AVOID THE CRAZY… BUT THEY ALWAYS WANT AN ARM, LEG, AND A GRANDMA

700k pairs.

tumblr_m7blqjBiP21qldu2b.gif
tumblr_m7blqjBiP21qldu2b.gif

roll.gif

TEMPTED TO COP EARLY FROM A MOM AND POP SHOP TO AVOID THE CRAZY… BUT THEY ALWAYS WANT AN ARM, LEG, AND A GRANDMA
I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but but nowadays you gotta really know these dudes to get them to admit they have them early.  So many spots are so hush hush on.  Even though Downtown Brooklyn has them, but because of lack of competition, these dudes be charging upwards of $500 on some FC tip

I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but but nowadays you gotta really know these dudes to get them to admit they have them early.  So many spots are so hush hush on.  Even though Downtown Brooklyn has them, but because of lack of competition, these dudes be charging upwards of $500 on some FC tip

YEAH THATS CRAZY… I WON'T STEP FOOT IN THOSE PLACES… I RATHER GO TO THE ACTUAL MOM AND POP PLACES THAT HAVE LEGIT NIKE ACCOUNTS AND SELL EM EARLY LIKE THEY DID BACK IN EARLY 2000'S THEYRE STILL EXPENSIVE BUT DEF NOT GM PAIRS

Went to a couple stores today and my local FNL and FTL said they're doing raffles next monday but before I went in store I spoke to FNL through the phone and they told me to call them back next week.  -____-

lol what?

unless you hack the site how you already in line 10 minutes before its live?

"Hack" it is. I might be wrong but like the physical store. Id be already in line before the store opens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom