12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

would credit his NT account but i'm not sure if he wants his biz out there lol
I wonder... is this the number of predicted pairs in the United States, or worldwide?  US isn't the only country in the world who love AJ11s...

I know a legit store in the Philippines (Titan) gave out reservation tickets for qualified VIPs a few weeks ago.  They did the same thing with previous AJ11 releases in the past (Gammas, Playoffs, Concords).

I wonder... is this the number of predicted pairs in the United States, or worldwide?  US isn't the only country in the world who love AJ11s...

I know a legit store in the Philippines (Titan) gave out reservation tickets for qualified VIPs a few weeks ago.  They did the same thing with previous AJ11 releases in the past (Gammas, Playoffs, Concords).

My friend in the Phil actually is the first in line to get the legend blues he already has the token.. He is vip tho..

so there's more Columbia 11 than the 2012 Bred and gamma... did nike step up their game to beat resellers or what?
it equals out cause the demand for these are higher then most jays l. People come out the woodworks for the 11s.

it equals out cause the demand for these are higher then most jays l. People come out the woodworks for the 11s.
I still don't understand why. the 11s aren't THAT good imo. don't get why dudes fight and even kill over them
mean.gif

Jordan is gonna have to change alot of packaging stuff with the way these Factories are making Fake Crap in China

Back
Top Bottom