12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

What bragging rights do they get?  Yo streets, check me out.. I got 1 out of 700,000 pairs of shoes on my feet.. show me love!!?

Aint no bragging rights in being a sneaker thug, pushing your way to the front of a line lol.. Bottom of the hustler totem pole if you ask me lol

not once did I say it made sense

doesn't stop it from being true

plus it depends how you look at it 700k outta 7 billion people on earth is still small potatoes

I just hope there's no line at my mall, I can't even deal with standing in line just to enter a raffle. Took me 15 minutes to enter at 5 stores for the 6's.

Last edited:
QFT. I'm sad that the FNL draft didn't happen this year tho. That was money.
thats honestly how all releases should be done now, but oh well we don't live in a perfect world. Got about 13 tickets to collect over lunch, and like 2-3 more tomorrow. Size 12 shouldn't be too hard to hit on. 

Because there is one right now, and the mall aint even open yet. Hoping the line is gone by time I get off.
line to get in on the FNL raffle?? 
laugh.gif

lol waiting in line for a raffle ticket

Couple of the malls around here let the security handle the raffles for all the stores in the mall.... Meaning you get one huge line and only comes away with 1 raffle ticket for the whole mall. Which I hate.

Couple of the malls around here let the security handle the raffles for all the stores in the mall.... Meaning you get one huge line and only comes away with 1 raffle ticket for the whole mall. Which I hate.
That sucks

wow they have been doing raffles all year and i never had to wait in line for any of them... why would these be different unless dudes coming and getting back in line over and over again

wow they have been doing raffles all year and i never had to wait in line for any of them... why would these be different unless dudes coming and getting back in line over and over again
simply because ppl who know nothing about shoes "need those 11s". Its people bringing people with them just to have the latest it item. It happens every year man, every single year. 

hopefully i can get lucky on some raffles me and my lady entered a couple. if i strike out online it is!

Lol sorry but I was agree with you. I know about the policy very well. One of the reasons why i dont mess with ebay. They hit you real quick with that policy but will do nothing to folks selling fakes and replicas.
mean.gif
aight..it was late my brain wasn't functioning lol

Wait, are you guys new to this? I am amazed at some of the replies

So hold up, some of you are surprised there is a line for a raffle ticket for these?

There is always a line for raffle tickets around here, why wouldn't there be one for these?

There was a damn 2 hour long line for the shootign stars Penny pack over here for a raffle, and they didn't even sell out...

Back
Top Bottom