12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Bruh.... Have to get it in this week. Didn't even realize they were raffling yet
laugh.gif
what.. Big J forgot about the purge?..lol Im siting out.. when you see a line of 500+ people a day before.. you realize that it isnt worth it.. If these are anything like my white outs.. these will never stay fresh..lol

wow they have been doing raffles all year and i never had to wait in line for any of them... why would these be different unless dudes coming and getting back in line over and over again

simply because ppl who know nothing about shoes "need those 11s". Its people bringing people with them just to have the latest it item. It happens every year man, every single year. 

This is exactly whats goin on. all the people who never buy Jordans and hardly even wear them just want those "Baby Blue Concords" Whiteout Gammas", and the "Legend Blue Space Jams" :smh:

Bruh.... Have to get it in this week. Didn't even realize they were raffling yet :lol:
what.. Big J forgot about the purge?..lol Im siting out.. when you see a line of 500+ people a day before.. you realize that it isnt worth it.. If these are anything like my white outs.. these will never stay fresh..lol

I don't do lines. Will stroll in and grab tickets. Justifying the trip because I will feed the fam while I'm out :wink:

I don't do lines. Will stroll in and grab tickets. Justifying the trip because I will feed the fam while I'm out
wink.gif
yeah ill wait maybe 3 hours.. but to camp in that line... that made me feel bad if i did... i cant sleep outside.. its too much like being homeless

I did enjoy the news articles about the 11's already.. im sure you see the new lineup in Houston with their qoutables..lol

wow they have been doing raffles all year and i never had to wait in line for any of them... why would these be different unless dudes coming and getting back in line over and over again

simply because ppl who know nothing about shoes "need those 11s". Its people bringing people with them just to have the latest it item. It happens every year man, every single year. 
FNL, Champs, and FTL are near the food court, there is a line of people in the food court waiting to enter raffles that start at 10am.
which mall?

Irving Mall ....i also heard a line is forming as I type this at Parks Mall in Agg.

Man getting my tix today and this clown was like "I got two on lock I need a third for me" me and this lady just looked at him and shook our heads!

it's funny, but that's what it's come to..  at least i get to get some  chick fila:smokin  
yea i had my share of hitting the streets for the 11s last year and struck out everywhere. And when ur from ATL chick fil a aint a big deal since they been around since the 1950s. Use to be a buffet called "The Dwarf House"

Last edited:
And we can't forget these XI are so "professional", "one of a kind", "and you can invest in deez...ahh...haa...yeeeeaaah" DON'T SLEEP! :lol:

LMAO yea I seen that chick say that on the news. Black people embarrass me sometimes. She probably failing every class in school but in line for some jays. On another note I got 2 raffles at Hibbitts in a very small town outside the DFW. Other than that its ONLINE or BUST for me! NDC has treated me right this year so far. Does anybody know if were still fighting online BOT add to cart?? If so then I'm probably screwed on these Snow bunny concords.

Back
Top Bottom