12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Damn that mall in the Houston video looks like a damn middle school
laugh.gif
obviously yall need some more malls. And bigger malls out there in HTown. Looks rough as hell out there and I thought ATL was bad.
After seeing these videos, my city is civilized
laugh.gif
.  I get to walk into the mall and back out without a worry in my mind!

Last edited:
My thing is .. if you in the back .. why even stay in line? You got 750+ people in front of you why bother?
A majority of people that wait in line for sneakers lack common sense

I remember showing up way too late for the cool grey XI's at my local mall and the line was already 30+ deep.

I knew that FNL only got 2 pair in each size so there was no point in waiting in line. I left and went to another mall.

Don't understand the mentality of waiting in a ridiculously long line. You know them shoes are going to be sold out.

People must think its like a line for a ride at an amusement park. Eventually everybody gets a turn to ride.

I remember showing up way too late for the cool grey XI's at my local mall and the line was already 30+ deep.

I knew that FNL only got 2 pair in each size so there was no point in waiting in line. I left and went to another mall.

Don't understand the mentality of waiting in a ridiculously long line. You know them shoes are going to be sold out.

People must think its like a line for a ride at an amusement park. Eventually everybody gets a turn to ride.
This is the "I'd rather stay in line than take an L" mentality.  This is the reason I don't even wait on NDC online for any release anymore, if I'm gonna take an L its gonna be a quick one rather than waiting in line for hours regardless of online or in the store 

Just got the email back from shiek regarding reserving my pair for the 11s due to the over raffle email I got.
Took down my info and looks like its a go!
@citricacidcycle Did they ever write you back? I plan on going to the corporate office to meet with her personally so I can get a face with that email. She already knows im not far from their warehouse. She said she would call me if there was any other information she needed. Damn all that. seeing how this is looking chaotic, im saving myself the trouble and locking these in and calling it a week!

Last edited:
if the purge was real imagine if they made it on 12/20... for some reason i would love that nike would lose all of their money because people robbed the stores.. it would be a over throw of nike and force them to drop prices because they lost a billion dollars that day.

Lines for raffles!!! HoH and champs in wellington mall. Police out for the raffles... Thirst is strong fellas. Good luck to everybody.
When you gotta bring in one time for what should be a simple ticket line, that's how you know it's real.  I understand they tried to implement a safer method with the ticket system, but just like anything else man man, it contains flaws and needs to be evaluated based on what's being shown in youtube videos and social media

I kept waiting for other news reports with interviews of woefully ignorant folks in other parts of the country! But it never came...never came fam smh #htown

It's always us bro sad to say. First the "Get Money" fools, then the "ammonia chick " and the fool who called shoes professional and once in a lifetime....smh

I kept waiting for other news reports with interviews of woefully ignorant folks in other parts of the country! But it never came...never came fam smh #htown
Why I always tell people that Newark, NJ isn't nowhere as bad as people make it out to be.  There's places that can make Newark look like Beverly Hills.

I get a kick out the people who wear the best shoes who stand in line to pick up their new ones like its a pissing contest. Example I can put money in your neck of the woods watch a guy breakout with his concords to purchase his pair lol.

Damn that mall in the Houston video looks like a damn middle school :lol: obviously yall need some more malls. And bigger malls out there in HTown. Looks rough as hell out there and I thought ATL was bad.

After seeing these videos, my city is civilized :lol: .  I get to walk into the mall and back out without a worry in my mind!

Nah y'all! It's not usually like this! There are plenty of nice, spacious, and luxurious malls in Houston! Just don't go during a Holiday XI release...Ha!

I get a kick out the people who wear the best shoes who stand in line to pick up their new ones like its a pissing contest. Example I can put money in your neck of the woods watch a guy breakout with his concords to purchase his pair lol.

pretty much guaranteed. aren't we doing this to show off to other dudes?

:lol:

Or wear the kicks you standin in raffle lines that eryone else tryin to cop lol...
View media item 1306132

Back
Top Bottom