12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

My spot switched up today from guaranteed tickets to now doing raffles. I told shorty naw i good. I'm passing on these. I am too good to enter a raffle if I still have to pay full price. Entering a raffle means 50% off or free shoe to me. Not paying full price on some rigged *** raffle that most don't even win.

Good luck on everyone copping trying to keep them clean. From the pics it look like these will yellow in a year or so flat. So I'm not as mad I'm passing this release. And I see no Jordan's dropping in 2015 yet that I really want.

My mall chill, well today atleast. Cracks me up seein a bunch of "once a year Jordan buyers".They was all tryna enter shiekh raffle and havin all kinds of trouble lol. Jus another 11 release...

Jordan 11 threads > Jordan 11 sneaker

Its sad so many people think theyre successful in life if they get the 11s, regardless of how horrible theyre own life may be. No job, no family etc.

they stopped giving out of tickets last year for them gammas, so yeah they do "run out"  

man, people were out for these... a lot of kids were there when i got there

Damn that mall in the Houston video looks like a damn middle school :lol: obviously yall need some more malls. And bigger malls out there in HTown. Looks rough as hell out there and I thought ATL was bad.

Last edited:
wow @ that vid... i would just go home 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom